Shopping with styles

Warning (ish): I'd just like to point out that there are some phrases related to struggles with eating during this chapter

Warning (ish): I'd just like to point out that there are some phrases related to struggles with eating during this chapter. No, nobody has an eating disorder, but I few sentences could be triggering for some people so I thought I'd put that out there before you guys read! Enjoy the chapter...

Song: when I R.I.P, Labrinth

It's safe to say Louis was now eager to try other restaurants suggested by Liam and Zayn.

Though he had his doubts, the food was some of the best he had ever eaten and he was sad when the meal was over.

Throughout their time at the restaurant, Louis' thoughts were consumed by the advice Zayn and Liam had given him and his situation with Harry, the boy being in the room with him just a few tables over didn't help.

He knew at times he was irrational, and he had many issues with keeping his anger under control when faced by Harry, but he knew that if he worked on it, on himself, it would benefit him in the long run.

On the way out of the shopping centre, Liam convinced Louis to quickly buy a pair of sweats to go with his hoodie, saying that his silk pyjama bottoms just wouldn't do. He finally agreed, and that's why Louis was now looking at himself in the mirror, wearing his new outfit.

He turned around in all different directions, trying to see himself in every angle possible as his mind filled with doubts once again.

You look awful. Why did you think this would even be a good idea? Stop trying to fit in when you don't need to. You look like you have no care for your appearance at all. It's too baggy on you. It doesn't suit your figure at all. Fucking take them off already. You're a joke.

"Woah" Harry's voice startled Louis as he jumped away from the mirror in shock, widening his eyes as he tried to cover up the clothes he was wearing.

"Fucking get out now" Louis said, hastily taking off his hoodie as Harry looked at him in surprise.

"Why?" Harry asked, watching Louis as he held the hoodie up to his torso as if he were scared of him seeing his figure.

"I'm in the middle of something. Please just leave" Louis replied, and his voice sounded the weakest Harry had ever heard him.

"Why are you so scared? You're only trying on clothes" Harry's eyebrows pinched together, walking further into the room, shutting the door behind him.

"That's exactly why I don't want you in here" Louis lowered the hoodie and sat down on his bed, looking down at the article of clothing.

"I've never seen you wearing something so casual" Harry looked Over at the JD bag before looking back at Louis who was fidgeting in his seat.

"Yeah well you won't be seeing it again" Louis sighed, and threw the hoodie away from himself, it landing at Harry's feet.

Harry frowned and picked the hoodie up, walking over to Louis and offering it to him. "Put it back on" he urged, and Louis shook his head. "Why not? It suits you"