Argumentative

Song: way down we go, KALEO

"Fucking move!" Louis shouted, using every last ounce of energy he had to run up the stairs, Harry shoving him and being pulled backwards in return.

"Stop pulling me!" Harry shouted back as louis grabbed onto his blazer and pulled harshly to propel himself forward.

Louis managed to run in front of Harry, leaving the boy behind him as he scrambled to catch up again. As they raced down the hallway towards their dorm room, their loud voices echoed between the walls and prompted other students to poke their head out the doors, wondering what all the noise was about. Some even had to quickly duck back inside again as one of the boys would get pushed against their door.

"There is no way I'm letting you have the bathroom first Styles!" Louis said between grunts and heavy breathing as they stumbled their way to the room. They reached the door and collided as they each tried to open it, trapped between the door frame as they shoved each other by their shoulders.

"I deserve it first you prick! You're the one who started the fucking food fight" Harry replied, finally getting the door to open, practically falling into the room.

Louis stuck his foot out and tripped harry up, the boy falling to the floor with a thud as Louis laughed behind him, jumping over the boys body and heading towards the bathroom.

Harry's hand shot out and he grabbed Louis' foot, taking him down in front of him. Louis groaned, winded from the impact and rolled over slowly whilst he clutched his stomach. Harry smirked and stood up, he looked down at Louis before walking past him calmly and entered the bathroom, locking it behind him. Louis could do nothing but cough as he laid on the floor, breathing heavily in pain.

"You- you fucking- winded me!" Louis tried to shout at the door, barely able to get the words out whilst his breathing was strained. He closed his eyes tightly, willing the feeling to go away and got no response from Harry other than the shower being turned on.

After a minute or two, Louis finally felt well enough to sit up. He did so carefully, and struggled to stand up to sit on his desk chair, not wanting to get any food on his bed.

After hours and hours of work, he and Harry had finally finished cleaning the hall. Luckily for them, a few of the maids helped them half way through as they knew the job needed to be done before breakfast tomorrow morning.

By the end of it, the two were tired, irritated and covered in food. Louis still was, and now he could add "breathing difficulties" to the list of reasons why he was in a shit mood.

Louis stretched and his joints cracked from the long day of work. He sighed and slid further down his chair, resting his legs on the end of the bed closest to him, his head in his hands as he listened to the faint sound of running water.

You've already been in trouble. It's not even been a week yet. Father would be so disappointed. You're not playing by his rules. You've said too much. You let your guard down. You told him about mum. He knows. But doesn't everyone know? Not the point.