Criminal

Song: One for the road, Arctic Monkeys

"You are not putting fake blood on me" Harry said as he stood behind Louis who was looking at the Halloween section in Poundland, his arms filled with props for his photography assignment.

Louis rolled his eyes and continued looking, finally finding a roll of caution tape. "You put makeup on me, why can't I use a bit of fake blood?" He said, almost dropping a few of his items. "Why didn't we get a basket again?"

"Because you said you wouldn't carry it" Harry reminded him with a bored tone to his voice. "And yeah, but you're also doing my makeup. Why do I need fake blood too?"

Louis looked around and spotted a woman who had two baskets, one full and one empty. He grinned and walked over to her quickly before grabbing the basket from her. "You don't need this do you?" He asked with a sickly sweet voice, plastering a fake smile onto his face.

"I do actually" she replied with an unamused expression. Her eyes narrowed and her lips turned down as she reached to take back her basket.

Louis moved the basket away, holding it behind his back as Harry shook his head at him, trying to bite back his laughter. "I'm sure you don't. You have one right there" he said, pointing to her full basket.

"But-" she tried to argue, however Louis cut her off quickly.

"Thanks love" He said with a charming look before walking away, leaving the woman to huff in annoyance as she went to find another basket.

Louis dumped his props into the basket before continuing to look at the other items as if nothing had ever happened, all whilst Harry watched him in disbelief. "You can't just do that. The poor woman looked like she wanted to kill you" Harry said.

Louis turned around and looked at Harry for a moment before shoving the basket into his chest, making him hold it. "I've already done it now" he shrugged with a smirk, turning back around to continue browsing.

Harry sighed and stepped up besides him, now holding the basket in his hand. "Don't you think that was a bit rude?"

Louis grabbed a pair of silver handcuffs and threw them in the basket, along with a box of cotton swabs. "Not at all. She basically had one to spare" he replied causally.

"Yeah, that she was going to use" Harry pointed out, following Louis around until the boy came to a halt.

Louis groaned and faced him once again, "Why do you care so much about some woman you don't even know? I saw you trying not to laugh anyway"

"It was a bit funny, but I still feel bad for her" Harry replied with a sheepish look.

"It's a bloody basket styles, I think she'll live" Louis scoffed and continued walking.