Chapter Eight.

Third Person
****************

"What's going on here?"

That was the voice of Emediong, a room member, who also goes by the name, Emy for short.

We screamed, then we all ran to embrace her in a big group hug.

She smelt like the popular body spray, "Facebook," I lived it, calm and comforting.

I could snuggle into her forever.

"Would you guys let me go and tell me what your were fisting about, I also want to hear gist." She laughed at us.

"I would let you go, but you're perfume's dragging me back to you."

"Its just Facebook?"

"So?"

"Alright, come on guys, let go of me and let's gist."

This girl is crazy.

"Are you not arranging your things?" We all asked at the same time and then we turned to look at each other, then burst out laughing.

"Wow, calm down guys, they are my things, so, let me handle them, as for now, all I want is gist, so gist me now, my boy is gingering to hear gist."

She left her bags and other things by the door and plopped down tiredly on my bed.

Why is it always my bed?

“Come on guys, take a seat or do I have to drag you to sit as well?”

“Nope.”

We sat on Kate's bed but then Kate stayed on my bed with Emy.

Typical...

As Kate and Faith narrated everyone that had happened to her, I watched them, only butting in where necessary and then it came to the point of the new kid.

They just had to tell her, didn't they?

Emy turned to me and embraced me in a hug, why are they overreacting, I haven't even said that I'll accept to be his girlfriend and they're so hyped.

“New session, new beginnings.” Emy said.

I turned to her, “And you're implying that?”

“My friend already got herself a boyfriend,” she wiggled her eyebrows at me.

“I don't have a boyfriend yet,” I continuously said this to them but they wouldn't listen.

Such friends.

“So, what does this new kid look like, I need a picture, I want to see if he's fit for my ‘good’ friend here,” she tapped my shoulder as a way of giving me her blessings, don't ask me how I knew that, I just knew...

This children are going to kill me.

Oh Abasi mmi (Oh Lord).

Kate showed her his Instagram feed, she clapped her hands excitedly like a kid who has just been promised a new toy.

Well, she's not a kid but can surely act like one...

All this noise will surely give me a headache sooner or later.

I tried making her stay calm and keep quiet but she just wouldn't listen, as stubborn as always.

“He’s so cute,” she gushed.

Oh, if he's that cute then why don't you be his girlfriend, take up the offer and leave me alone. I'm in no way prepared to have a boyfriend, I have other things to focus my attention on and a boy certainly isn't on my list.