Chapter Thirty-Six.

Ahmed
********
I know I had to tell Idara that I like her, at least, just to get my peace of mind, but I couldn't find it in myself to tell her.

Then when she told me what happened and she told me the part where Chika said that I like her, I was shocked.

I don't remember telling her anything about my feelings for Idara, heck, I don't even remember telling any of her friends about my feelings. I've only ever told this to Luke and Joshua.

So how did she find out?

Is it possible that either Luke or Joshua told her?

No, they couldn't, they're my best friends, they'd never do that to me.

But?

Wait, I guess Chika would know, from all I've heard it's confirmed that she's a spirit.

It's hard to believe that, I know she's a bully, but scratch that, I've encountered lots of bullies before and none of them turned out to be a spirit or anything close to that, but Chika, she doesn't even look like one.

She was only ever deceiving us. I guess it is true, looks really deceive people.

She was putting on a facade.

Could this day get any better?

Now where am I going to find everyone?

Idara
*******
I waited so long, I knew it would be almost impossible to find Luke, Kate, Faith, Emy and Joshua. Those guys are like, so hard to find.

I give up.

That's when I saw them coming from a distance, I smiled at them.

"Idy!"

Luke!

I ran to meet up with him and hugged him, he lifted me off my feet.

"I missed you sis."

"I missed you too but please could you drop me, I can stand on my own feet and besides people are watching us."

He looked at me as if I had just list my mind.

What?

All I said was for him to drop me.

"Let them look, I missed my little sis so let me savour this moment before your bestie comes and ruins it." He placed me on my feet and hug me, I missed my brother.

His scent enveloped me making me feel safe and calm again. Why did I ever push them away?

"Hey, hey, hey, bestie in the house, make way for me, Luke let go of my best friend, she needs a hug from Kate."

"You see what I said," Luke whispered in my ear.

"Go, before she pushes you herself."

He reluctantly let go of me and Kate immediately hugged me.

"Bestie, I missed you so much."

"I missed you too Katy."

"So, can you tell all of us why you blocked us out, I was already vexing with you."

"Sorry, I didn't just feel like talking to anyone, I didn't mean to block you guys out.”

I rubbed my palms together. I hate it when Iie to Kate.

“Aww, it's alright bestie, don't sweat.” She hugged me.

Then whispered in my ear, “I know you're lying but I won't say anything now, you owe me an explanation later.”

“Okay.”

Sometimes, I wish Kate didn't know me that well.

******

After I caught up with the girls, I went back to the hostel with the girls.

Kate didn't even give me the chance to undress, she began to question me.

“Why were you avoiding us? You didn't even want to talk to us and you've been MIA with John, that's totally not like you, I mean you didn't even talk to Ahmed, that's weird.”

“Kate, I will tell you everything, could you just let me change?”

“Okay, you better tell me the truth.”

“I will, just give me five minutes.”

If I hide this from Kate, she'd find a way to get the truth out of me, believe it or not, this girl's a magician, she could just stare at me and she'd have me spilling the whole truth to her in a matter of seconds.

When I was done with changing, I went to her bunk and sat opposite her.

“Okay, speak.”

“I will geez, do you remember that time I used to have constant nightmares?”

“Yeah, I do, how could I forget, what about it?”

“Well, Chika was always in my dreams.”

She didn't look surprised. Why?

“Babes, see, I already knew hat from the start. Tell me something I don't know.”

She already knew that?

But how?

“How did you find out? I don't remember telling you that until now.”

“Just forget that, forget I said that.”

How does she expect me to forget that?

“No, I won't, what did you mean by that?”

“I said you should let it go.”

“No, tell me Kate, we are best friends, you're not supposed to keep anything from me.”

“But it's okay if you kept this from me?”

“No and that's why I'm telling you.”

“Now?? Just forget it, I don't want to listen to you anymore.”

She left the room.

Kate's being secretive, she's hiding something from me, I'm sure of it.

She doesn't keep things from me.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
It took me days to write this chapter but I'm glad I'm done.

What do you think of Kate's secretive behavior?

Who knows what she's hiding? Any guesses?

How did you all like the chapter?

Who wants our dear John to appear???

All my Joara lovers (that's their new ship name).

Don't forget to vote, comment and share. It means a lot.

Next update will be in an hour's time..I might even give a double update. May God grant me the grace. Amen.

Till then,
Bye guys.