Chapter Eleven.

A/N:
My people
Great dudes and babes
How far na?
Any joy?
Akwa Ibom dey too dry.

Hello...
To those that are not Nigerians but are from other parts of the country...
I greet you.
May God or Allah be with you all
I hope you're loving my story.

Love you all
Let's get on with the story
I'm a Talk-talk...
Lol.

_____________

Ahmed
********
I was angry but so we're my friends and mostly Luke, he's Idara's brother, of course he'll be angry if someone just approaches his sister and calls her 'babe.'

He was calm and collected about the beautiful because he didn't want to make a scene. While I only thought he was complimenting her but when he said babe, I swear I saw Luke's eyes change colour, if looks could kill John would have been eight feet under the ground by now.

I had to calm him down or else he would do something he'll end up regretting.

I heard from some boys in the hostel that there was a new dude in SS2 and I really wanted to meet him but now, I just hate the guy....

The guy dey too somehow self, first, he came to this table, instead of greeting everybody he just sat down and turned to talk to Idara. I mean, who does that?

Abeg, the guy himself no get good home training, if he get, he for sabi say person no fit go somewhere where other people are and just not greet.

Nut don lose for his brain or abi be done hit his head before he reach here? Only God knows...

After dinner, I was hoping I could get a chance to talk to Idara, but her very much annoyed and angered brother didn't let me. He pulled me and Joshua to the hostel.

"What is it na, you want to tear my clothes?" Joshua asked him out of annoyance.

Oh goodness gracious, now I'm stuck with two annoyed friends.

"Make una calm down, Joshua, your shirt is still okay na, what's the fight for?"

"So, you think it's okay for him to pull me like that?"

"I am not saying that it was okay for him to do that to you but remember, he also did it to me, which means he's totally angry to realize his actions, just give him time ni, this is Luke we're talking about, he'll apologize later."

"Yeah, you're right."

"Am I not always right."

Joshua did his eye one kind and then looked at me,"You?," he gestured up and down my body,"Always right, who lied to you, you this one that your head is like coconut."

"Enn...so now my head is like coconut, if my head is like coconut then you're own is like what, palm kernel?"

"My head is not small ooo."

"See who is talking, after you'll tell me that my head is like coconut."

"Yes na, your head is like coconut."

"Idiot boy."

"Nonesense boy."

"As least there is a little sense there, you self that there's no sense remaining in that your tiny brain."

"I have sense ooo, everybody has sense."

"Yes, I agree with you, everybody has sense but when it comes to you, you don't have sense."

"Why are you insulting me now, your using this conversation to insult me, if you don't insult me in a day you'll never be satisfied."

"I'm not the one that started it ooo,when you called me coconut, abi you did not know the consequences that time."