Chapter Thirty-Seven.

Dedicated to Bhisorla_

******

Ahmed and Idara had been trying, they tried their best, but they couldn't catch Chika, she was a force not to be reckoned with, an evil spirit lurking in he darkness, searching for her next victim.

Chika, or Molomo, whatever she likes calling herself, she was very cunning, they had to admit, all their plans to catch her proved wrong, she outsmarted them.

Ahmed sensed she couldn't have done it herself, he knew there was something fishy about the whole thing.

He had asked Idara if she saw anyone else in her dream but of course, her answers always came out negative.

Idara wasn't thinking straight, in fact, she wasn't in her right mind, Kate had been avoiding her and it irked her so much.

Ever since that day, she told her about Chika being in her dreams, Kate didn't speak to her, in fact, she was no where to be found, she didn't even sleep in the room anymore.

Idara was so confused and frustrated.

She wrecked her head for every possible reason as to why Kate was avoiding her but she found none.

And you know the worst part of it all?

She pretends as I'd everything's okay with them when they are together with the others.

I mean, never in her life would she have thought that her best friend would be so pretentious.

The girl was acting it out like a well written and memorized script. She was being to see the real truth. She trusted Kate so blindly that even if she'd like to her, she'd believe it straight away.

Now she had seen why her mom would always tell her, “Don't trust too much and don't hate too much.”

The worst thing about this whole thing is that she doesn't even know what she did to make Kate avoid her the way she is.

Guilt was slowly eating her, maybe if she had told Kate about her nightmares much earlier, all his won't have happened.

She tried, she tried talking to her but she would just walk out on her or pretend as if she didn't exist.

She hadn't told anyone about this and she knew she had to, if not she won't be able to get he heavy feeling out of her chest.

The only person she could rely on now's Ahmed, she hadn't told her siblings or John about her constant nightmares so there was no way she could tell them about Kate without mentioning that and she wasn't ready to do so.

She texted Ahmed to meet her at the main football field in five minutes, since it was a Saturday, a lot of students would be playing different games outside, so they could just pretend to be strolling and teasing each other while they are talking, if they were to sit alone in an empty class, people would get the wrong impression and hat isn't something she wants right no, she already has more than enough problems to handle.

She had put on her sports outfit which consisted of a white sports top and grey shorts with her white sneakers,but she was too lazy to head out.

As she was about to head out, Kate walked into the room, heading straight to her.

“I know what you're about to do but I'll be better for you and I if you'd stop, you have been warned.”

And then she walked right out before Idara even had a chance to talk to her.

Idara was beyond confused, she didn't understand a single word of what her best friend, if she's even her best friend, said.

What was she about to do?

The only thing she wanted to do was to head out and meet with Ahmed to tell him....no, it can't be.

She just realized.

Kate can't be partners with Chika, no, it's not possible.

She sat back on her bed, her head aching so bad.

She was thinking, the wheels in her brain turning so fast, it was as though they explode immediately.

She couldn't believe this, refused to believe this.

Kate is Chika's partner.

It all made sense now, the day she said that Chika was in her dreams and the way Kate responded to her, when she said that she already knew and then she immediately covered it up.

Kate had been lying to her, she might even be the cause of everything that's happening to her.

She needed to tell Ahmed and fast, he's the only one who can help her.

She sprang up from her bed and speed walked to out of her room door but before she could go any farther, she was knocked out.

Kate had used a metal pipe to hit her on her head.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
I'm making up for yesterday.

So, who saw that coming? I didn't 😂😂😂😂. Of course I did.

Kate's being mean, who wants to hit her with a metal pipe too. Gather around.

Do you think Idara will survive?

Will she be able to tell Ahmed what she's discovered before it's too late?

If you want to find out, wait for my next update,
Later though, but still today.

Till then,
Have a nice day.