Chapter Twenty-One.

Idara
*******
MONDAY MORNING....

Mondays had always been my worst day of the week, no matter what anyone tells me and today, that was exactly what it was.

I woke up early today, around 4am, I wasn't a morning person, you all know that by now, but just so I could wake up early, I set up two alarm clocks, my wristwatch and my phone's stopwatch, but I still missed all the alarms on the alarm clocks, luckily, I woke up when my wristwatch rang.

Like me, my sister and friends are also not morning people but they wake up when the five o'clock bell will be rang.

I took my bath and called up my Dad and Mom, since my siblings don't wake up by this time when we aren't at home, I couldn't talk to them, but I would call through the house phone after school, by that time they would be at home.

I laid down for a little but I eventually fell asleep...

ChING!!

CHing!!!

CHING!!!!

Ahhh!!!

I almost fell off my bed... Jesus, I clutched my heart.

I turned to where the sound came from......Emy.

This girl will not kill me before my time.

“Emy? Why did you shout?”

She was running around the room, probably searching for something.

“Can't you see the time? I'm late, I woke up late!!”

Happens every time..

“Calm down, have you had your bath?”

“Yes.”

“Then just calm down.”

“But my books, my bed, my uniform---.”

Her breathing started to pick up, she was having a panic attack.

I had to do something.

Emy
*****
I was going to have a panic attack.

My mom always tells me that I should stop worrying and rabbling nonesense from my mouth but I can't help it, it's something I've become used to over the years.

If I'm either late for something or can't find something on time or someone tells me something really bad even though it doesn't concern me, I become very worried, which leads to aniexty and then I'd somehow end up having a panic attack.

I don't do it on purpose.

A panic attack feels as though you're trapped in your own self and you can't get out. You begin to sweat and then you panic and worry, you feel so cold even though the weather's warm. It feels as though you can taste metal and that your feet and hands can't move. As though your eyes are ringing, you hear voices, everything gets so loud. You try to reach out to someone but it seems as though you're falling, sinking and no one is there to help you.

“Emy?!!!”

“Emy, Emy, look at me.”

Idara...help.

“Can you hear me?”

Yes.

“If you can look around the room and tell me what you see. I need you to speak.”

I glanced at her, shut my eyes and then open them, I started to look around furiously.

“Emy, I need you to calm down and do what I told you, okay?”

“Okay.”  It was barely above a whisper, I wonder if she heard me.

I looked around the room, much slowly this time...

“My bed.”

“The walls.”

“You.”

“My books.”

As I listed them, I discovered that my breathing slowed down, Idara was helping me.

“Yes, I was.”

“I said that out loud, didn't I?”

“Yes, yes you did.”

I got back to what I was doing, but a little slower this time.

Idara
*******
I went to have my quiet time when the bell for quiet time was rung. Our school uses the ‘Daily Power’  but we could use any other devotional we want to as long as we use the devotional the school provided for us first.

After my quiet time, I stood up from my bed, dressed it and put on my uniform. Our school uniform was a school short with the school's logo printed all around, over it was a black blazer and a grey shirt, for boys a grey trouser.

After I waited for more than thirty minutes for Kate, Faith and Emy, they were finally ready and we made our way outside to the class block.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
I knew I said that this chapter will be longer but I'm sorta busy and I didn't want to keep you guys waiting for too long.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Happy reading...