Chapter Twenty-Eight.

Faith
*******
I no sabi wetin dey sup Idara guy, I been just ask am question, now she wants throw heaven on earth give me, me no even get her time self.

I turned back to my phone.

To be frank, I don't want to go back home, I didn't do well on the test, I came out as the eight in the whole class and do you know what my sister took...well she took the first position.

No surprise there, my dad will be all over her, sometimes I get the feeling that he's acting partial, bit I know he's not, he just wants his children to do better, but there have been times when he does things like ‘my first daughter is the only one that has brain’ forgetting that we all have brains.

Forget it self, that one no be my only problem.

Senior school dey too hard, I fit faint with the amount of notes wey these teachers dey give us.

Do they think we are robots???

Or that we were created with the powers to right fast???

Lemme not even start with the explanations...

My head will start paining me, in fact, since this session started all I've been doing is to constantly swallow paracetamol.

Nko ami nkeyim (Abi, it's me that wanted it).

I'm just praying that God will help me in my exams this first term, before my father will so generously seize my phone...me I don't want trobule and I'm not in the mood to start borrowing anything from anybody.

“Faith?”

Mira, my cousin called out to me, I guess I was so lost in my thoughts that I zoned out for a bit.

“Yes?”

“Are you okay?”

“Yes, I am, why do you ask?”

“You looked worried that's why I asked.”

“I'm alright.”

“Okay, if you say so. Are you eating those things?”

“Yeah, nobody touches my babies.”

“Mad girl.”

“Monkey.”

“Ewu.”

“Darrr, you people should shut up, you're blowing my ear drums,” Luke whined.

“Just because of you.”

I kept quiet but since our dear Lord decided to bless my cousin with a big mouth she continued talking but I didn't bother to listen to her, she'll eventually stop when she sees that no one is paying attention to her.

Idara
******
I was tired of heating my sister and cousin ramble about useless things so I brought out my phone and decided to chat with someone.

I wasn't really the type to start conversations honestly, I just couldn't.

So I finally decided to text Kate, at least she'll have gist for me or at least keep me from being so bored.

Me: Hey😊

Typing....

Bestiee: Yo girl, how far? Una don reach? (How far is a term that means how are you. Have you people reached?)

Me: No, still on the road, I'm actually tired if hearing Faith and my cousin bicker over useless issues.

Bestiee: Then sleep.

Me: Sleep ke? All the sleep don leave my eye.

Bestiee: Okay, I know what you should do.

Me: ehWhat???

Bestiee: Talk to John.

This girl is mad.

Me: You have mad.

Bestiee: Me sef I no blame you, nut don remove for ya head.

Me: Idiot in the making.

Bestiee: Orishirishi😁

Me: Ebod (Goat).

Bestiee: Ebu (Goat).

Me: Just tell me that you lacked what to say, stop repeating what I said.

Bestiee: What did you say??? You were typing your answers, nothing came out from your mouth.

Me: Why I dey even waste my time to dey talk sef...bye.

Bestiee: Afenko bye. (You too bye).

She went offline.

I was bored, Luke was watching a movie and Faith was chatting. I checked where we had reached.

We were in Ibesikpo Local Government area, we were still a little bit far from Eket so I decided to sleep, just to while away time.

Thirty minutes later....
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
I awoke to someone screaming my name...ughh, why can't they just let me sleep, I'm not in the mood to go for prep.

I sqiunted my eyes, trying to adjust from the bright light that shone into my eyes...wait!

I slept outside?

That's when I saw my father's house...my dad's house.

I'm at home.

And this people could not even wake me up. I saw Luke laughing so hard that he was clutching his tummy.

Imagine, he's the one that woke me up and he even left the door open, he's lucky I did not fall down.

He would have seen the moon and the stars today.

I went out of the car, not forgetting my already melted ice-cream, I'll eat it later.

I just hope my mom doesn't take it from the freezer.

We are all junk food lovers, lemme tell you, if we want to fight in that house nnnn, night will come and reach us.

Getting into the house, I saw my dad in the living room, watching a football match that was ongoing.

See my father ooo.

He cannot look for his adiaha (first daughter).

“Daddy.” I called as I walked towards him.

“Hmm?”

He didn't even raise his head up.

Men and football nnn.

“Daddy, I'm back.”

“Okau, welcome dear.”

Ughh...he's not going to answer me now.

I walk upstairs to my room since my other siblings aren't back yet and my mom's still at work.

Hopefully, I would be able to catch a few hours of sleep before any one disturbs me.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Sorry for taking so long on this chapter.

I hope you like it.

Idara's dad nnn...that's the same reaction I get from my dad and brother.

Anyways, how are you all?

I'm trying to make sure I don't get sick, although I feel like it.

Anyways, till my next update.