Chapter Thirty Four

"You left them alone?" T'ahrou nodded once in response to the smaller male who in turn clicked nervously. "How severe do you believe the damage will be?"

"To the dwelling or one another?"

"All of them..! You know how Dhadtoudi is with the pyode-amedha..!" They walked through the darkness alongside one another, T'ahrou with a leather pack draped over his shoulder and the stacked dwelling coming into sight in the distance.

Again T'ahrou nodded. "Yes. I also know Dhadtoudi nearly ripped my throat out when she learned I was tasked with escorting your little soft meat around the territory. I told her the best compromise would be that I go alone while she watches over your captor."

A deep grumble sounded from O'kaor's chest as he shook his head side to side in frustration and caused his tresses to arch sharply through the air. "She did not capture me. And how should you know what the female would need without having her there?"

"Do you forget that Dhadtoudi also is earth-born?" Soft, thoughtful clicks echoed through the air as the smaller of the two thought on this. "I am not so unknowing that I am clueless as to what my mate requires for daily function. And logic would stand to reason that your pyode-amedha would require the same items as well."

Several minutes passed silently between them as they walked until finally O'kaor looked up at his comrade once more. "What do you think we'll find when we get there?"

"I told Dhadtoudi to work on her patience and tolerance in regards to the female. We can only hope that she took my request to heart. If not...there will likely be blood...lots of it."
———————————————————————
The hour was late when T'ahrou and O'kaor entered the dwelling that was shared by Zaiyu and Dhadtoudi. They were surprised to find the lights on in the gathering area so late into the night, but even more shocking was the sight of the two females sitting cross legged on the floor, opposite one another with a bottle of c'ntlip between them. Both women had bright red complexions about their cheeks and necks, and Dhadtoudi leaned toward the smaller woman with a mischievous grin on her face.

"S'yuit-de..." she spoke the word slowly and Brielle erupted into a fit of restrained giggles.

"S... s'yuit...deee..." Brielle's repetition was slow and deliberate, her eyes narrowing as she leaned forward in an attempt to focus her mind.

"GOOD!" Dhadtoudi poured a drink for herself and drank it greedily as her female counterpart cheered and danced a wobbly, seated dance of joy as she shook her fists rhythmically above her head.

"Dhadtoudi, what are you doing to her?" The female in question looked up at her mate with a surprised grin crossing her features, Brielle also turning at the sound of strange clicks and growls coming from the entrance. "What is wrong with her?"

"Ooh, ooh..! Show them!" Dhadtoudi moved to a kneeling position as she eagerly tapped Brielle's shoulder to gain her attention. "SHOW THEM WHAT YOU CAN DO!"

With a broad, shining smile the scientist nodded eagerly as she turned to face the males. "S'yuit-de...ell-osde' pauk!"

"YES!!!!" Again Dhadtoudi took a gulping drink of the beverage and Brielle silently cheered her presumed accomplishment.

"I'm better at this than I thought..!" Brielle danced her shoulders back and forth in a profile manner while T'ahrou and O'kaor stepped closer to the intoxicated females.

"Does she know what she is saying?" O'kaor spoke now and Dhadtoudi seemed even more eager than before.

"Watch her..! Just watch..!" She turned her attention to the smaller woman once more. "Who do you say that to?"