Chapter Thirty Five

****Lemon****
Mature audience only please & thank you! 😁

Dhadtoudi and T'ahrou stepped into her quarters and the doorway sealed them inside the room. "What are you trying to do, Dhadtoudi?" T'ahrou's voice was low and harsh, and Dhadtoudi turned on her heel with a threatening gleam in her grey eyes.

"You forced me to be with her! You told me to get along with her and build a tolerance of her! I did what you asked of me, so what are you accusing me of?!"

"She will be killed if she spouts off that bullshit to a Blooded-"

"Why do you care so much about her?!"

T'ahrou's eyes narrowed into slits and he took a dangerous step forward to close the distance between them. "I do not care about that female. I do not care about the ending of her life. O'kaor was insistent that he bring back a female from that planet, and he is fascinated by her mind and physical achievements. To harm her is to harm him. And you would have her killed for something as idiotic as running her mouth!"

"SHE HAS TO LEARN!" Dhadtoudi was pacing the room now, and T'ahrou tracked her movements with his eyes like the hunter he was. "We are smaller! We are weaker! We are considered lower lifeforms! If she cannot stand her ground and put up a fight, she will not survive this planet!" Dhadtoudi was staring him down now, but T'ahrou remained silent. "She cannot be human on this planet! She will be killed for that very reason! She must act and live as Yautja! THAT is what I am teaching her! I am teaching her SURVIVAL!"

"YOU ARE TEACHING HER NOTHING..!" Before he knew what was happening, Dhadtoudi rushed him and slammed his massive body against the wall with a resounding THUD. A deep growl was her warning, but again she slammed her body into his causing another loud thud.

Pulling his own dagger from its sheath against his thigh, she placed the blade against his femoral artery and pressed firmly. "You will not threaten me, descendant of Yahti...is that perfectly clear?" From the corner of her eye she noticed the bulge growing beneath his loincloth and she smiled to herself. "Get on the bed." He didn't move. She pressed the blade harder against his skin, and a droplet of fluorescent green blood trickle down along his thigh. "Go, warrior." A growl was her answer. Within the blink of an eye she slammed the hilt of the knife directly into his diaphragm and knocked the wind from his lungs before she leg-sweeped the male and he fell to the ground.

"Do you believe you can drag me there, lou-dte kale?"

Dhadtoudi snorted before more or less dropping her body on top of his own, straddling his hips as she tugged at the various buckles and fasteners of his utility belt. "Despite popular belief, I am not that stupid, Descendant of Yahti." Freeing his body from the weapons and tools about his waist, she tucked the blade carefully into the waistband of her spandex bottoms. "I simply have to adapt as I always do." Without any warning she yanked the loincloth down to reveal his hardening member, and another warning growl left his throat.

She responded with her own warning, teeth bared as she did so. For a moment she inspected the half-hard extension of his body before carefully taking it in her hand. It jumped slightly at her touch and she forced back a pleased grin. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Question me again and I will cut it from you, do you understand?" He nodded once, slowly as he kept his eyes on her. She began to run her hand along the length of his member, applying pressure as the strokes grew in both speed and confidence. A deep purring sound rumbled inside T'ahrou's chest as his head tilted back and his eyes fluttered shut. After several minutes of this, Dhadtoudi placed her hands flash against her thighs as she knelt before him. T'ahrou grumbled to himself quietlybht Dhadtoudi acted as if she hadn't heard it.