Chapter Fifty Nine

*~~LEMON WARNING~~*

Another growl left his throat as his mandibles traced the length of her throat, his hard member already pressing against her entrance. Brielle shivered at the feeling, her heart pounding in her chest. Her mind flickered back to the thought of Jennings watching them and her cheeks burned red with embarrassment. She hid her face in O'kaor's shoulder as she braced against his solid body.
########
"Ghost...why don't you have a mate?"

"Because the females or the clan do not interest me." She stared at him as he sank beneath the water and rose back up a moment later, his rippling muscles glistening with tiny droplets.
########
Her fingernails pressed into his chest as he eased inside her velvety folds. The pressure was intense as her body tried to accommodate his size, and he could taste the addictive sweetness in the air.

O'kaor made smooth, slow strokes as he entered her time and time again before finally wrapping a hand firmly around her neck as his thrusts became stronger and more erratic. Her face reddened from the limited oxygen and one of her own hands moved toward her breast. O'kaor hissed a warning and her hand moved to rest upon his forearm.
########
"If the females don't interest you, does that mean the males do?"

"Do not speak of such things."

Brielle grinned as she edged towards O'kaor, her body creating gentle waves as she moved through the pool. "Then tell me, great warrior..." she was inches away from him now, "what's your poison?"

"You speak in riddles, soft one."

She positioned herself so that she was sitting in his lap, facing his own body as she straddled his hips. His eyes narrowed into slits but he did not protest. "What does interest you, Ghost?"
########
O'kaor's massive hand had moved from her neck down to her chest as he groped her firm mounds. Brielle cried out as his throbbing member assaulted her lower half. The sound was like a drug to the Yautja and he craved more.

"Look at me..!" He growled the words and Brielle had to force her eyes open as she struggled to focus through the haze of lights surrounding her vision. "What are you?"

"Your whore..!" He blinked in confusion for a moment and a surge of panic shot through her for a split second before she mulled over what he'd said.

"What are you?" He repeated the question and Brielle groaned. Oh how she hated that question. "Answer!"

"I am Naxa...m-mate of O'kaor..." she spoke the words through gritted teeth as she neared climax and the male clicked with pride. She had practiced the response constantly for the last two months but still she struggled to correctly pronounce his name; hence why she hated the question.

"What is it that you desire, Naxa?"

"P-please..."

"Answer."

"Please..!"

"Answer!"
########
Brielle could feel the slight twitches beneath her legs as O'kaor struggled with his self control. "What game is this?"

"Just answer the question, Ghost."

"What business is it of yours?"

"I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours."

His amber eyes widened now. "What do you mean?"

"I'll tell you who interests me if you tell me who interests you."

"Tell me."

"You first."

"Answer."

"That's not how this works. You go first and then me."

"Answer so I may flay them alive and use their hide as a rug!"

She grinned again before reaching down to grip his bulge. "You're so possessive...and I really like that about you."
########
"Answer, Naxa!"

"I wish to be fulfilled!" A low growl rumbled through O'kaor's chest, the sound reverberating throughout her own body. His thrusts increased in both speed and intensity until finally he felt her body seize as she cried out in ecstasy. Her delicate muscles clenched around him as she was overcome with the powerful release, and he soon followed with his own climax. She could feel his body shift and she knew he was going to put her down. "Don't you fucking move. You're staying here." When she finally managed to slow her breathing, she looked at him with cloudy, tired eyes. "What's that look for?"

O'kaor's mandibles formed what she had come to recognize as a grin or smile. "You're possessive, and I like that about you."