Ch. 1 Not-So-Sweet Dreams

It felt so real. Seeing my mom bloodied on the ground. The stake in my hand. "This can't be happening," I thought, tears started to spill down my face. I dropped the stake and left. Running as fast as I could. Only to be stopped by a figure in the door. His eyes glowed a hellish red. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked a wide smirk on his face. "Please let me go," I plead. My shaking knees buckling. He chuckles, his grin wider than it was a moment ago. "Of course, my draculina."

I woke up in a cold sweat. My hands shaking, and clammy. Stiff, and aching from the gym yesterday, I sat up. My lime green eyes scanning my dull room. Looking for any signs of trouble.
The night I actually decide to sleep, I have that strange dream. Wonderful.
DRING!~ DRING!~
6:30 already. Damn. "So much for a good nights sleep," I mutter.
I walk to the mirror to check out my reflection.
And yes, half-bloods can see themselves. Besides that's just a little myth that humans make for some weird reason. Just like the whole turning to ashes as the sun hits is a myth. I've seen some vampires, that's been around for centuries, out and about in the sun. But only long enough to get from point A, to point B.
My skin is sort of a porslian pale. My eyes a gentle, lime green. My lips pink, as well as my cheeks. My hair , curly and a dark red. Going down to the center of my shoulder blades. My face slim. Along with my body, with curves. My sleep clothes baggy in certain areas.
Sighing, I got my stuff together for a 15 minute shower.