Prince Adam

Name
Prince Adam

Alter Ego
He-Man

Species
Eternian/ Human

Born
2977

Age   
8 (2985, found Cringer and meet Orko)
16 (2993, first become He-Man)
19 (2996, led the Eternian Resistance)
20 (2997)

Relatives
King D'Vann Grayskull - Ancestor
Veena - Ancestor
Mara - Ancestral Aunt
Captain/ King Miro - Grandfather
King Randor - Father
Marlena - Mother
Skeletor/ Keldor - Uncle
King Stefen - Uncle
Adora - Twin Sister
Prince Del - Cousin
Jeremy - Cousin
Lady Edwina - Cousin

Description
Borned into the Royal Family with no knowledge of having a twin sister, Prince Adam have been known to slack off and seem not to have to take his responsibly serious which is the reason why Man-At-Arms and Teela try to train him. As a kid, he found a young cub which he adopted and named it Cringer due to him being afraid, months later he met and was save by Orko. On his 16th birthday, he was his time to be the warrior He-Man which he refused until a battle with The Master and Skeletor's force caused him to change his mind. He fought the Evil Warriors and hide his identity for over 3 years until a change shift of power came which Skeletor have found a new warrior named Dragoon who can command and control dragons. Prince Adam along with Master of the Universe escape Skeletor's wrath as the castle was finally taken and both King and Queen are gone, he sworn that he will bring his home back as he led an Eternian Resistance.

Trivia
● My version Prince Adam is physically and mentally based on the 2002 incarnation of the character but still have the 1983 incarnation traits.

● Adam gotten his sword a year earlier than Adora as he was 16 when he got it, his twin sister got her when he was 17.

● Frosta (who is approximately 14-15 at the end of the reboot She-Ra series) have a crush on Adam, a reference to the She-Ra: Princess of Power episode "Sweet Bee's home" which that version of Frostawho have a crush on that He-Man.

● Adam and Teela develop an awkward romantic relationship during the resistance, this is a reference to the unproduced He-Ro, Son of He-Man and The Masters of the Universe which they're are officially together and have a son.

● Adam think himself more like his father meanwhile he see his sister more like their mother.

● Adam is 2 minute older than Adora, the 2 is a reference to the theme gap release date of 1983 He-Man TV series to The Secret of the Sword which was Adora debut happen in 1985.

● Adam in his He-Man persona was mistaken as a barbarian by those not native to Eternia, a reference to the similarities between He-Man and Conan The Barbarian.

● Due to addition of Coridite as his battle harness, Adam as He-Man is way more powerful than Adora as She-Ra but without it, their equal.

● The Mantle of He-Man and She-Ra seem to have a connection with with a brother and sister of royal blood on Eternia.

● Like the Sword of Protection, the Sword of Power is a combination of magic and technology but while Adora's sword was meant to control She-Ra, Adam's sword was meant to more link to He-Man which made those power hungry very unstable.