Panthor

Name
Panthor

Alter Ego
None

Species
Dylinx a.k.a. Purple Panther

Born
Sometime before 2970

Age
Less than a year (2970)
1 (2971)
7 (2977)
21 (2991)
23 (2993)
26 (2996)
Over 27 (2997)

Relatives
None

Description
After Keldor was banish from the Kingdom of Eternia, he found himself in the Corridor of Lithos which he discovered and save a Dylinx cub from a hunter's pit. After saving the cub, it follows the banish half Gar everywhere so he took in the cub and named him Panthor, after a tribal story from his ancestor. Being with Keldor made their bonds so powerful and survive the extreme danger on the planet. Even when he turn Skeletor and mentor by Hordak, he remain loyal to end, especially when Hordak took Adora and abandoned Skeletor as they were now seal in the Dark Hemisphere. After the Masters of Evil was free and the rise of He-Man, Panthor developed a rivalry with his main opponent Battle Cat as the two always fight with claws and teeth. When Skeletor finally took control of Eternia and become king, Panthor now live a life of sleeping and eating but will enjoy scaring slaves and fight those to rebel against his master.

Trivia
● Panthor is the only living thing Keldor/ Skeletor truly and deeply care for as a true friend he doesn't care his henchmen except for his love with Evil-Lyn.
○ Strangely enough, how Keldor saving and raising Panthor is extremely similar to Adam and raising Cringer.

● Panthor rivalry and battles with Battle Cat is similar to Simba vs. Scar from the Lion King, Bagheera vs. Shere Khan from the 2016 Jungle Book, and Diego vs. Soto from Ice Age.

● Panthor is extremely larger than Cringer but equally size to Battle Cat which mean he's stand 5 ft tall at the shoulder.

● Panthor main be a steed use for Skeletor but he's also a better henchmen due to even the other members of the Evil Warriors are afraid of the cat.

● Panthor have a strange infatuation with Melog which mirror that of Goddard and the Junk Man's pet Roxy in the Adventure of Jimmy Neutron