Skeletor

Name
Keldor

Alter Ego
Skeletor

Species
Eternian/ Gar

Born
2952

Age   
2 (2954, Randor was born)
18 (2970, When heard that Captain Randor will be king)
19 (2971, Meet Hordak and become his apprentice)
25 (2977, Hordak took Adora from the royal family)
39 (2991, Skeletor ordered Mer-Man to find Coridite for his plan)
41 (2993, Skeletor and his Evil Forces returns)
44 (2996, Skeletor finally took the Kingdom of Eternia)
45 (2997)

Relatives
King D'Vann Grayskull - Ancestor
Veena - Ancestor
Mara - Ancestral Aunt
Captain/ King Miro - Father
Saryn - Mother
King Randor - Brother
Marlena - Sister-in-law
King Stefen - Brother
Adam - Nephew
Adora - Niece
Prince Del - Nephew
Jeremy - Nephew
Lady Edwina - Niece

Relatives King D'Vann Grayskull - AncestorVeena - AncestorMara - Ancestral AuntCaptain/ King Miro - Father Saryn - Mother King Randor - BrotherMarlena - Sister-in-law King Stefen - Brother Adam - Nephew Adora - Niece Prince Del - Nephew Jeremy - N...

Description
The first born of King Miro but he was born illegitimately, but the sorceress Saryn thinks he better living there then with rest of the Gar but this is a plan to avenge her people from the past discrimination by the Eternians. Ever since Randor was born, the 1st born feel like his little brother is gaining more of the attention and grew jealous. After King Miro was missing and the boys are now young adult, it grew into hatred as Randor is one who will be king. Keldor and his forces attack Randor and his Defenders to claim the throne by force but when he used a vial of acid, it was reflect back at his face. After his defeated, he summoned Hordak to cure him which he did but at the cost of a new persona, Skeletor was born as he become an apprentice to his new master. When the twins Adam and Adora was born, the two try to take them but Hordak only took the girl as he abandoned his pupil but return back as he told the Royal Family about his location of Snake Mountain but it was too later. After this, a barrier was created so Skeletor and his Evil forces won't return as threats. Over 10 1/2 year later, Skeletor and his Evil Forces returns but made an enemy in a form of He-Man who always defeat them. After allies with Dragoon and using power from Trolla, Skeletor successful took the Kingdom for himself and turn his brother and the Queen into rats as his pet, however he will face future threats like the citizens and remaining heroes.

Trivia
● Skeletor personality, physical appearance, and backstory is heavily based on his 2002 incarnation but also have personalities and wisecracking of his '80s cartoon incarnation.

● Zeldor believe the real reason that he won't be king is due to being a Gar and being a illegitimate kid.
    ○ This ideal is based on a Dark He-Man theory

● Skeletor and Hordak have a student and master relationship similar to Secret of the Sword.

● Skeletor mentioned failing many events similar to episodes of the 80s cartoon and most of season 1 of the 2002 series.

● A running gag that Skeletor literally lose his head when he gets infuriated, this is based on Fender losing his head from the film Robot.

● My version Keldor's biological mother is Saryn.

● According to Saryn, Zeldor ruling over Eternia would meant that the Gar would be finally be avenge their people as they were treated poorly by King Grayskull.

● Even though Skeletor is enemy, anyone other villain who is a greater threat he will team up with the heroes.

● Skeletor and Evil Lyn have a romantic relationship