Emperor Zed

Name
Zed Kur

Alter Ego
Horde Supreme

Species
Hordian

Born
Undetermined

Age
Over 10,000 years (2997)

Relatives
Anillis Kur/ Horde Prime - Son
Hordak, Wrong Hordak/ Shirley, Georenzo, & Coldok - "Sons"
Lodar - Father
Nordor - Uncle
Galathos, Frandrak, Leonidos, Spacus, Redrik, Shiyang, Gerono, Honeke, Miyasashu, and Hattanzo - Adopted sona
Mara Grayskull - Daughter-in-law
Zodac Zur - Older Brother

Description
Borned during a waring planet of Horde World, young Zed want to be next to the throne but can't due to Zodac being older in birthright. He and his uncle Nordor team up and destroyed their own planet by using a powerful dark bring, putting the blame on Emperor Lodar. Now having the throne for himself and making his uncle his chancellor, the two hunger for power and war as they destroy planets and taken fragments to make a new home world. He thousands of years later, he eventually have a son named Anillis who he not expect him to be a nice Hordian who want peace and non-violence. After his son led a group of lower class Hordians who are sentence to death, Zed secretly joined and witness the event of Anillis and Mara being in love which he hated. He keep pretend to be an elderly man to give D'vann an arrow made of Coridite, leading the creation of his true son, Horde Prime. Seeing his new son leading against Eternia was successful by but after Horde Prime was defeated and D'vann's death, Queen Veena use a powerful magic to push the Horde Empire many light-years away from Eternia. Over 10,000 years later, Emperor Zed return and heard that his true son Horde Prime is dead and want to avenge him.

Trivia
● Emperor Zed's appearance is that of the Masters of the Universe Hordak Legends Maquette by Tweeterhead due to being menacing look and large, the head made him look older that the Netflix reboot Hordak.

● My version of Zed is completely different and the opposite of the original Zed from the original She-Ra series.
○ The original Zed was a prince and the son of Horde Prime, my version I made is an emperor and father of Prime.
○ The original Zed have a more human appearance with pointy ears, my version look like a jack-up version of Hordak.
○ The original Zed is an ally to the main characters meanwhile my version is a total enemy.

● Emperor Zed is based on Darth Vader, Shao Khan, and Thanos as they're all ruthless killers and powerful villains.
○ Zed also taken children with him, another traits these villains have.

● Emperor Zed is the first Hordian to use magic due to most Hordian being a technological race.

● Emperor Zed have a huge hatred and disgust with clones and hybrids due to being unnatural.

● Emperor Zed is the tallest of his species, reaching the height of 15 ft tall.

● Emperor Zed possess a special magic staff which can morph to various weapons like hammers, spears, swords, etc which is similar to the Sword of Power & Sword of Protection but really on dark magic and inner rage of it weirder.

● Emperor Zed lack fur on his head due to expose to magic and the is the actual reason he large.