Anillis Kur

Name
Anillis Kur

Alter Ego
Horde Prime

Species
Hordian

Born
Centuries before 10,000 YBZ

Age
Over 10,000 years old

Relationship
Emperor Zed/ Horde Supreme - Father
Zodac Zur - Uncle
Emperor Lodar - Grandfather
Chancellor Nordor - Grand uncle
Mara Grayskull - Girlfriend, later Wife
D'vann Grayskull - Brother-in-law
Hordak, Wrong Hordak (Shirley), Georenzo, & Coldok - Brothers via clones
Galathos, Frandrak, Leonidos, Spacus, Redrik, Shiyang, Gerono, Honeke, Miyasashu, & Hattanzo - Adopted Older Brothers

Description
Born in as the Prince Anillis, he lives in a life of luxury but his father Emperor Zed doesn't consider him to be a son due to not being ruthless and cold hearted as him but he was get along with his uncle Zodac. Centuries later as the boy is a young adult, he try to convince his father about spare many innocent citizens who didn't pay their taxes. The young prince along with his uncle gathered many of these citizens who are sentence to death and escape the artifical planet Horde 2 as they landed on Eternia. The two Hordians were caught by Eternian Soldiers who mistaken them as invades, the two try not to fight but have no choice, Anillis let himself to be taken so that his uncle could watch over the people. Anillis meet many other strange being who are either other aliens, different races on Eternia, or enhanced Eternian as they told him about what happened to them. He was freed along with the other by Princess Mara Grayskull who he later befriended, bonded, and fall in love. The two have bonded even more when the Original Horde who go by the name Grayskull to investigate Etheria. Anillis and Mara would finally get married but he stab my a piece of rare Coridite by D'vann which was given by Emperor Zed himself and order his soldiers to kill the many Hordians. This that day, Anillis become the evil and villain Horde Prime.

Trivia
● Anillis is based on three characters: Thane from Marvel comics, Lotor from Voltron: Legendary Defender, and Anakin from Star Wars.
     ○ Anillis outfits is also based on Anakin's attire in the 2008 Clone Wars TV.

● The ideal of Horde Prime having a past relationship with Mara is the idea of my sister DatKaijuFan24.

● Anillis led the Original Horde, a reference to the original 80s Hordak leading the teams but mostly the 2002 version.

● When Anillis become Horde Prime, his body corrupted with green eyes, white hair, and gain extra eyes.

● When Anillis also become Horde Prime, he have faint memories as Anillis which is why he recall She-Ra.

● Anillis as Horde Prime is so dangerous that even the Snake Men see him as a threat, sadly the Original Horde defeated them.

● The reason why Hordak become a flawed clone is because Anillis' corrupted DNA thank to the Coridite change many of the clones.

● Anillis and Horde Prime may be the same person but they're actually two seperate personalities like that of Jekyll & Hyde.

● Horde Prime may be the main antagonist of the whole Netflix She-Ra series but it was his father Emperor Zed who caused him to be evil, making him responsible the event of the series.