Raknus

Name
Raknus

Alter Ego
None

Species
Arachna

Born
Unknown

Age
Unknown

Relatives
Webstor - Son
Sting-Or - Son
White Hair Scorpioni - Force mate

Description
One of the last male of his kind of the Arachna, he search far and wide in hope to find females to mate in hope to keep the species alive in the future. He only found one female Arachna and mates with her, he successfully escape from being eating. He accidentally destroy a portal drift which took him to the mysterious planet of Etheria, a planet only known in stories and legends. He hope that they're might be an Arachna but discovered different arachnid people known as the Scorpioni. Desperate to ensure his species survive, he kidnapped one of the two female which he didn't know was a princess. After successful mated with female, an army of Scorpioni try to catch him. Knowing he succeeded of passing his genes and have a few second to live in life, he jumped into the surrounding of Kingdom the Fright Zone and got impaled by a sharp rock, he died happily with a creepy smile to haunted Scorpia's mother.

Trivia
● Raknus is a character who have no official appearance due to him only being mentioned in Webstor toy bio.

● I repurpose Webstor's toy of the MOTU Classic series to be Raknus as most the modern He-Man characters are based on the 2002 design, season 1 story line, and personality.

● Although Raknus kidnapping the princess and force mate with her, he did this out of survival of his species as it not an evil act.