Sorrowful

Name
Sorrowful

Alter Ego
None

Species
Eternian dragon

Born
Years before 10,000 YBZ

Age
Over 10,000 years

Relatives
Granamyr - Uncle
Dragoon - Half-Cousin
Brightstar - Cousin

Description
Sorrowful is the strange dragon of them all, even more strange than his cousin Brightstar due to him being wimp and easily be scared by anything. Granamyr try to tough him out by go to dragon boot camp but he was unsuccessful and quickly kicked out. After hearing that Brightstar was banish, he decided to banished himself and join with his cousin as he's only family who accept him. He accidentally destroy a well from a nearby village which cause him to gained attention by Mara and D'Vann which they learn that's he's the cousin of Brightstar. Sorrowful happily reunited with his cousin and stay with him, especially with the team Mara made with Anillis in their adventure in Etheria. Before the death of Mara, Sorrowful took a little nap on an island but it turned into a long sleep as Eternian technology dump on the island which it will be called Beast Island. 10,000 years later, Sorrowful was awaken by Brightstar but he remain the same like he always been.

Trivia
● Sorrowful is character who appeared 3 times in old She-Ra show as a secondary characters.

● I decided Sorrowful and Brightstar cousins due to be way different than other dragons.

● Sorrowful get along with Cringer as they both have huge fears on everything.

● Sorrowful is similar to Tantor from 1999 film Tarzan, Pigglet from Winnie The Pooh, Luigi from Super Mario, Shaggy from Scooby-Doo, Eduardo from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and Chucky Finster from Rugrats.

● Sorrowful hibernating in Beast Island is a reference to the old She-Ra episode "Prisoners of Beast Island" which he was taken to.

● Sorrowful have dull claws, round plates on his back, four visible teeth, and a tongue that stick made him completely different from other dragons.

● Sorrowful wish to be like a normal Eternian, a reference to Louis from the film The Princess and The Frog.