Hordians

Home Planet
Horde World

Sizes
8 ft to 15 ft

Biology
Hordians have traits similar to that of Earth Bats which includes the ability to see in the dark, have great hearing, and use echolocation. They equipped with sharp teeth with long fangs, sharp claws on their hands and talon-like claws on their feet, and . These being ate omnivorous as they could eat meat and plantation, but have a fondness of eating poisonous and venomous animals mostly insects, arachnids, and other invertebrates. They commonly have blue-gray skins, white fur, and green eyes however they evolved to have extremely unique appearances like eye colors and hair style. Males are highly muscular and more built as they commonly mostly fight in battle meanwhile females have feminine body design and no fangs which the male have. Hordians are very weak to magic as they don't understand it due to being a technological race but their one leader can used magic.

Culture
Each Hordians territories have it very own culture are similar to Earth's like China, Japan, New Zealand, Rome, Greece, etc. If extremely varied and depend on the land where those native are living in. However in the case of the territory of Emperor Zed, there are three classes: Lower class which are citizens, laborers, merchants, slaves, homeless, etc; Middle class which are the wealthy, generals, soldiers, etc; and Higher class which is the emperor, the councils, and the chancellor. Many of their territories, they also have animals that were once there prey and predators also similar to that of Earth, domesticated animals being pets, for farming, or transport

History
Hordians have evolved from an ancestral bat-like creature as they fight many deadly and dangerous predators. As less predators have died out, these Protohordians evolved to walk on the ground and lost their wings to fly. These Hordians create their own territories which is similar to those of on Earth. Each of these territories where once unify during the war between the planet of Etheria and Eternia. After the wars between the three planets have ended, these territories once again become independent to one another with their own ruler, king, or other of their own ruling authority figure. Emperor Lodar try to unify other territories but have been framed of destroying his planet by a special bomb, which led to his youngest son Zed to take the throne instead of the older son Zodac planned by his brother Nordor so the young one will have a better chance of ruling. They now live in a artificial planet created from fragments of other planets that are either have life or no life at all. During the time of King D'vann reign, Prince Anillis led a coup of lower class Hordians and took them to Eternia to have a better life but they return to be slaves and all killed by the order of the king.

Notable Hordians
Emperor Lodar 💀
Emperor Zed/ Horde Supreme
Chancellor Nordor
Zodac Zur
Anillis Kur/ Horde Prime
Galathos Myotian/ Knightin
Frandrak Thyropteran/ Pirat
Leonidos Hypsugon/ Spartax
Spacus Nyctalum/ Gladiat
Redrik Eptesican/ Vikin
Shiyang Rhinloph/ Shalong
Gerono Tadaridan/ Apa
Honeke Mystacinan/ Maera
Miyasashu Pteropian/ Samor
Hattanzo Pipistrell/ Ninji
Hec-tor Kur/ Hordak (via clone of Horde Prime)
Wrong Hordak/ Shirley (via clone of Horde Prime)
Georenzo  (via clone of Horde Prime)
Coldok (via clone of Horde Prime)