King Miro

Name
King Miro

Alter Ego
None

Species
Eternian

Born
2920

Age
25 (2945, become King)
32 (2952, birth of Keldor)
34 (2954, birth of Randor)
48 (2968, Zanthor pointed as guardian of the Golden Disk)
50 (2970, taken by the Enchantress)
55 (2975, Marlena came to Eternia)
56 (2976, his son got married)
57 (2977, his son Adam and daughter Adora was born)
73 (2993, Adam become He-Man)
74 (2994, save by He-Man and Man-At-Arms)
76 (2996, witness Skeletor rise as King)
77 (2997, taken to the dungeon)

Relatives
King D'Vann Grayskull - Ancestor
Queen Veena - Ancestor
Mara Grayskull - Ancestral Aunt
Saryn - 1st wife
Kuduk Ungol - 2nd
Keldor/ Skeletor - Son
King Randor - Son
King Stefen - Son
Queen Marlena - Daughter-in-law
Prince Adam - Grandson
Princess Adora - Granddaughter
Prince Del - Grandson
Lady Edwina - Granddaughter
Jeremy - Grandson

Description
King Miro during his time was considered to be one of the greatest king on Eternia. He when he young, he wash in the shore of Anwat which he met and was save by a Gar woman named Saryn which the two have a son named Keldor which he took to Eternia and original was his heir but unaware that her true plan it that Gar take the throne to avenge her kind. He along with his son finally came back to Eternos with the help by the sorceress Kuduk who let him stay in Castle Grayskull and fall in love again. He have a new son named Randor along with Stefen from an unknown woman. He knows that though Keldor should be next in line, the Council of Elders see Randor as king he will be a good king. One of his enemies, Count Marzo was finally trip from his powers but lure the king to a trap which he was captured by the Enchantress. Being in prison, he learned rumor about his son's fight, Randor is married, Keldor working with the Horde, have two grandkids which one of them were taken, and the story of the fight of He-Man vs. Skeletor. Years later, he was finally save by Randor, He-Man/ Adam, and Man-At-Arms as he now look around of the current Eternia to see what change due to him no longer being king. He return to Eternos but saw the horror as the castle was in a battle, his son Randor and the Heroes fight Skeletor and his forces, the battle was over with Skeletor on the throne. As punishment for not giving Skeletor as Keldor the throne, he sent his father to the dungeon with other Randor loyalists, he hope that one day he would be save but he have a strange feeling in his heart that "a princess of power" will save him. After being rescue and the throne have been reclaim, he want to spent some time on Etheria to see how beautiful it is and spend quality time with his granddaughter Adora.

 After being rescue and the throne have been reclaim, he want to spent some time on Etheria to see how beautiful it is and spend quality time with his granddaughter Adora

Trivia
● King Miro is an original character of the '80 series as he have no toy in the series.

● King Miro relationship with Keldor/ Skeletor is based on Master Shifu and Tai Lung from the film Kung Fu Panda.

● When King Miro was young, he have his design of his 2002 incarnation but when he become older, he have his original '80s design.

● King Miro being taken by the Enchantress is inspired from the 80s episode "Search for the Past"

● King Miro always wanting to see his granddaughter Adora is based on the '80 She-Ra episode "King Miro's Journey".