Man-At-Arms

Name
Duncan

Alter Ego
Man-At-Arms

Species
Eternian

Born
2954

Age   
16 (2970, King Miro disappeared)
17 (2971, Captain Randor and Duncan formed the Defender)
20 (2974, Captain Randor become king)
23 (2977, Duncan adopted Teela from the Sorceress and witness Hordak taking Adora)
31 (2985, Duncan meet Orko and been his assistant)
39 (2993, Adam 16th birthday as he becoming He-Man and Skeletor return)
42 (2996, Skeletor claimed the Kingdom of Eternia )
43 (2997)

Relatives
Fisto/ Malcom - Brother
Teela - Daughter
Sorceress/ Teela Na - Wife but doesn't remember

Description
A longtime friend of Randor, he was always by his side ever since they were kids. Most of his teen life, he and his brother Malcom was training by their mentor Dekker which was extremely hard but made them powerful and skilled warrior. He witness the hearing about disappearance of King Miro and the preparation of Randor being the next king. After years of training, he was a great warrior which during that he ambush by Zeldor's forces but was save and found by Teela Na, he return to the kingdom as he help Randor to save the astronaut Marlena. Before Adam and Adora was born, Man-At-Arms adopted Teela when he save her from Mer-man on a falcon nest. He witness Hordak taking the young Princess Adora during an invasion with Skeletor. 16 years later when Skeletor and his Evil Forces return, Duncan took Prince Adam to Castle Grayskull as to be He-Man by the Sorceress which he succeeded during their 1st battle. Years of many battles, Skeletor finally took the Kingdom with an army of dragons by his side and the magical power of Troll, Duncan evacuated the entire kingdom but not the king and queen, he along with He-Man become leaders of the Eternian Resistance.

Trivia
● Like most of the He-Man characters, he is heavily based on his 2002 incarnation with some traces of original 1983 counterpart.
     ○ He is the brother of Fisto, a member of the Defender, builted Roboto, and mentored by Dekker (2002)
     ○ He is created Strider, save Mekaneck's life, have once turn into a status, and get annoyed by Orko who act as his assistant  (1983).

● Inspired by the 2002 series and the 1987 film, Man-At-Arms is the biological father of Teela instead of being adopted.
     ○ However, he was given to her by the Sorceress similar to his '83 counterpart via in a nest of a falcon.

● Like his 80s character, Man-At-Arms is aware that Prince Adam is a twin to Adora.

● Man-At-Arms act more like a de-facto leader to the Master of the Universe meanwhile He-Man act as leader during battle.

● Man-At-Arms once argue that having a cold is his weakness by Prince Adam, he doesn't think it is.

● Man-At-Arms is considered the most great ally to the Kingdom due to his scientific, robotic, and weaponry skills.