Draego-Man

Name
Athraegoth

Alter Ego
Dragoon
Draego-Man

Species
Eternian/ Dragon

Born
8,000 BYZ

Age
3,455 years old (4,555 BYZ, restart the war between Dragons and Eternians)
6,452 years old (2997)

Relatives
Granamyr - Father
Sharella/ Goddess - Mother
Brightstar - Older Half Brother
Shadow Wing - Adoptive Father

Description
Borned from King of Dragon and the new Sorceress of Grayskull, Granamyr abandoned his child in hope of won't be shame by his people. Years of being feared and rejected, the hybrid developed a hatred for both Eternians and dragons that he restart a war between the two. Although can take on Eternians, he is not powerful enough to take on full grown dragons so he just continue. The hybrid was discovered by the banished dragon Shadow Wing, the enemy of Granamyr and want to destroy all dragons on Darksmoke. Shadow Wing teach the hybrid which he named Dragoon the way of the dragon which includes many different breathes and how to fly. In modern Eternia, they both allied with Skeletor and his Evil Forces as they heard he once control and command young dragons, they were sent to Trolla so that drain the power from many Trollans in hope to used the skeleton warrior to overthrow Granamyr. After taking the role of leader of the dragons from Granamyr, Dragoon called him Draego-Man and led the dragon attack on the Kingdom of Eternia.

Trivia
● My version Draggon is a combination of the '80s cartoon character incarnation and the character of the toyline Draego-Man.

● Dragoon have all new back story to fit his hybridization origin.

● Dragoon role for Skeletor is reference to his episode debut "Dawn of Dragoon" but he actually succeed of doing his job unlike his original counterpart.

● Dragoon's childhood is extremely similar to Shrek in Shrek The Musical as they were feared by the people and we're treated very badly by theme.

● Dragoon teaching the way of the Dragon is similar to Spyro in The Legend of Spyro as he power of many elemental breath thank to his special heritage.
     ○ However Dragoon is more similar to Cynder as they were both raised by dark evil dragons

● Dragoon is his adoptive name from Shadow Wing, Athraegoth is his birth name by Granamyr, Draego-Man is his title when he gained he work with Skeletor.

● Although older by human, Dragoon considers to be young adult by dragons.

● Dragoon hearing by Skeletor controlling dragons, is a reference to the episode "The Dragon Invasion"

● My version of Dragoon have a body which is a retool of 2003 TMNT Drako.