History of Eternia

The history of Etheria's neighboring planet Eternia and how are they connected.

100,000 BYZ
Two of the oldest beings were born, the dragon Granamyr and the Skytree. The Dark One, father of Granamyr, was banished to Dark Dimension.

10,000 BYZ
The reign of King Grayskull and the life story of Princess Mara, the leader of the Hordian slave Anillis Kur, the formation of the original Horde, and a journey to Etheria.

8,000 BYZ
Granamyr fall for Sharella, the current Sorceress of Grayskull during that time as they have a child who will be called Dragoon.

4,555 BYZ
Dragoon restarted between the dragons and the Eternians as revenge for being rejected

3,000 BYZ
An ancient city was built alongside guardian robots which belong to the Ancient Ones.

100 years BYZ
The Ape Clan and the Snake Clan become the strongest Eternian nation

0
The era of Preternia end as the government of Eternia was formed.

2920
Miro, the grandfather of Adam and Adora was born

2945
Miro become King of Eternia

2952
King Miro slept with Shokoti which Keldor was born but live with his father as she hope her son take the throne in hope to avenge the many Gar that were slaves to Grayskull in the past.

2954
King Miro slept with the mysterious woman named Kuduk Ungol which Randor was born but she mysterious left.

2968
Zanthor, a friend and supporter of Keldor, was appointed the Guardian of the Golden Disks of Knowledge by King Miro himself.

2969
Captain Randor and Duncan formed the Defenders in case of Keldor attack.

2970
King Miro have disappeared as he was taken by the Enchantress, the Council of Elders choose Randor to be king due to Keldor being too evil and power hungry.

2971
Keldor and his Evil Forces launch an attack on the Kingdom but got his face burn with acid, Hordak arrive on Eternia by Light Hope, he turn Keldor into Skeletor as his apprentice.

2972
Skeletor and Hordak made an unlikely ally in the form Morgoth which caused Teela Na to take the place as Sorceress of Grayskull, taking Kuduk Ungol place as she died of old age. 

2973
After another the forces of Skeletor and Hordak, the Council of Elders disappeared from Eternia then the Sorceress told Randor about a prophesy that a warrior will come when evil return.

2974
Captain Randor official become king of Eternia, now as King Randor.

2975
Astronaut Marlena Glenn arrive and crash land on Eternia by her ship the Valiant  as she met King Randor as the two fall in love

2976
Duncan have become the new Man-At-Arms as Dekker retire, he search for his brother which led him ambush by the Horde and lost his memories but was save by the Sorceress of Grayskull which the too fall in love, he left as he regain his memories but the Sorceress remove only his memories of them in love. Randor and Ma

2977
Adam and Adora was born but unfortunately Hordak took the sister as he and his Horde return back to Etheria in Desperado. Man-At-Arms also found baby Teela on falcon nest. Skeletor's Evil Force were push to the Dark Hemisphere which they never return thank to the Mystic Wall.

2980
The powerful Darkdream menace Eternia via creating nightmares but was defeated and imprisoned by Man-At-Arms

2984
A young Prince Adam found a young orphaned Green Tiger which he save and cared, he named him Cringer due to his personality of being afraid and cowardly.

2985
Orko arrive in Eternia by accident but save both the young Prince Adam and Cringer in a swamp full of swamphoppers, he now serves as the court jester and Man-At-Arms assistant which was a problem for him.

2991
Skeletor ordered Mer-Man to find Coridite to power up his drill to destroy the Mystic Wall.

2993
Prince Adam's 16th birthday and the day he became He-Man by the Sword of Power as Skeletor and his forces finally return to take over Eternia and have the power of the Elders.

2994
Prince Adam continue to be He-Man as he and the Master of the Universe continue their fight with Skeletor's Evil Forces. Meanwhile on the planet Etheria, Adora found the Sword of Protection to become She-Ra as she fight the Horde.

2995
After many failures with his Evil Forces, he formed a new group known as the Council of Evil which he almost succeeded but once again failed.

2996
Skeletor succeeded of taking the throne of Eternia thanks to his dragon allies, Adam and Duncan formed a resistance to fight against Skeletor's Kingdom.

2997
Skeletor and his army witness Etheria appeared in the sky as he curious, he used a spell to take him to the planet but cause Sledge's ship to crash with Cinos and his Ravagers on it. He let Kobra Khan and a few others to investigate the planet which led them to be followed by Adora and the Princesses.