Cringer

Name
Cringer

Alter Ego
Battle Cat

Species
Green Tiger (Tiger/Dragon mixed breed)

Born
Unknown, approximately 2985

Age   
Less than a year (2985)
Approximately 8 (2993)
Approximately 11 (2996)
Unknown, approximately 12 years old (2997)

Relatives
Prince Adam/ He-Man - Owner
Mentioned Mother
Mentioned Siblings

Description
Orphaned very young with his mother nowhere to be found, a young Prince Adam save the cub from a Sabrecat and was raised as a pet and best friend, he was named Cringer as he was almost afraid of everything. During his young time, he and Adam were trap in a storm until they were save by Orko. Cringer have been mostly with Adam as he followed him everywhere and stay by his side but things change at his 16th birthday as Adam become He-Man, then he turn into the mighty Battle Cat. Although it keep happening, he still don't like his transformation into Battle Cat but he have no choice. He remain with Adam even when they lost the castle of their home, being part of three Eternian Resistance but still active cowardly, lazy, and afraid.

Trivia
● Although physically based on the 2002 incarnation, he have the attitude and speaking of his original 1983 incarnation.

● Cringer have a huge liking of fish as he eat it on anything: soup, pie, on toast, etc.

● When Cringer become Battle Cat, he shouted "Ahh! And I have the power, too!" which was originally used for his transformation sequence but was removed and replace by a roar, the way he opened his mouth was meant for those quotes.

● Cringer mentioned falling for "Pretty Kitty", a reference to the '80s episode "A Beastly Sideshow".

● Cringer enjoy Adam turning into He-Man but not when he turned into Battle Cat.

● According to Adam, Cringer is even afraid a numbers which is a reference to the 1975 cartoon Fraidy Cat which he is too afraid of numbers which cause one of 8 ghosts to appear when he says a number.

● Even though Swift Wing remain the same since his first transform, Cringer can turn into Battle Cat and back which is due to his being a predator as Battle Cat and being a mix breed of a tiger and dragon.
    ○ Swing Wing prefer Cringer than Battle Cat due to his alter ego  teasingly want to eat the alicorn.

● Cringer seem to be afraid of all of the Princesses of Etheria due to their powers but he's afraid of Entrapta more than Catra & Hordak.