Brightstar

Name
Brightstar

Alter Ego
None

Species
Eternian dragon

Born
Years before 10,000 YBZ

Age
Over 10,000 years

Relatives
Granamyr - Father
Dragoon - Half-Brother
Sorrowful - Cousin

Description
The son of the dragon ruler Granamyr, he been taught to hate Eternians due to the two species feud of the war. Although he was a successful dragons, he won't harmed an Eternian which cause his father to banish him from Darksmoke. During his solo travels, he have been collecting many treasures from gold to gems to jewellery but also two mysterious swords he added to his shiny collection. He eventually met a teenage Mara and D'Vann who journey to his treasures and took the two swords as they overpowered him, he admitted defeated but Mara spared him, seeing an Eternian who doesn't kill dragons. He developed feeling for Mara but she only gave him a kiss in the snout and stay friends as they see each other alot. He along with his cousin Sorrowful joined Mara and Anillis' team to a expedition on Etheria. Before Mara's death, he was sleeping then later hibernating in what is now the Crimson Wasteland. In modern day Etheria, the original Horde return and try to reawaken their old friend, they use an Eternian conch to control him but he stop when he saw Adora. He was freed from his old friends control and joined the good guys as he was surprised that he was hibernating for 10,000 years.

Trivia
● Brightstar is a one-off character from the older She-Ra show who befriended a human long ago, my version is similar but befriended and have infatuation with Mara but are still friends.

● I modified the relationship of Granamyr and Brightstar to be that of father and son similar based on Don Leon and Lenny from the film 2004 Shark Tales.

● Brightstar playfully act like a ferocious dragon who came to take the princess, a common theme in medieval style story.

● Brightstar is the first person who have a crush on Mara, later it was Anillis then Sibor a.k.a. Wrap Trap but Anillis is the one who get the girl.

● Brightstar have a habit of taking shiny stuffs, a reference to Tamatoa from the 2016 film Moana.
     ○ It is also a reference to the TV show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

● Brightstar relationship with his Half-Brother Dragoon is similar to Thor and his adopted Loki from the MCU film with some aspect of Aquaman and Ocean Master in the 2018 film Aquaman.

● Although he's a dragon, Brightstar doesn't think he's due to the fact that he is pink.