Roboto Junior

Name
Roboto Junior

Alter Ego
R.J.

Species
Robot

Born
2993

Age
Less than a year(2993)
3 (2996)
4 (2997)

Relatives
Roboto - Father/ Blueprint
Man-At-Arms - "Father"/ Creator
Teela - "Sister"
Fisto - "Uncle"

Description
In hope make Roboto wish come true, him and Man-At-Arms create robot based on his blueprint and design to be a good hearted son, and also play chess with Man-E-Faces. He was given the name Roboto Junior or R. J. by the original but he was designed different as he would later upgrade himself into a fighter when Tri-Klops unleash on army of Skeleton Warrior which he defeat by destroying the controller. Robot was proud with his son and see him worthy to be part of the Masters of the Universe.

Trivia
● Roboto Junior is the 2002 version of Roboto as most of the He-Man characters are based on those incarnation.
     ○ 2002 Roboto purpose of playing chess and upgrading to fight is based on the 2002 episode "Roboto's Gambit"

● R.J. calling Man-At-Arms dad is a reference to the '80s episode "Happy Birthday Roboto" which that Man-At-Arms repaired Robot and Orko teasingly call him his dad as he was reborn.

● Like the 2002, Roboto Junior enjoy playing chess with anyone, especially Man-At-Arms and Man-E-Faces.

● Roboto Junior was originally called R. 2. by Man-At-Arms during his creation but changed it to R. J.

● In hope that is perfect son, Man-At-Arms made R.J.'s body out of photanium so he won't be damaged but haven't much time, he did succeeded when R.J. was rebuilt after defeating Tri-Klops.

● Being created months after the Evil Warriors return, R.J. is the youngest of the Evil Warriors.