Roboto

Name
Roboto

Alter Ego
None

Species
Alien Robot

Born
Unknown

Age
Unknown

Relatives
Roboto Junior - Son

Description
A space explorer from the planet of Robotica who crash landed on Eternia which by modern times is a sand dune. He was discovered by Duncan and Randor and they took him to Eternos and repaired him. After being reawaken, Roboto told the two everything about him, his race, and how he got to Eternia. Knowing that the technology is not advanced or how far his home, he decided to stay as he becomes part of the Defenders of Eternia as they fight Keldor and his evil forces. After years of seeing the King and Queen with their son and Man-At-Arms with his daughter, he feel empty as he want to know the experience of having a child. Months after Skeletor return and the rise of He-Man, he ans Man-At-Arms created a robot to play chess with Man-E-Faces, he told everyone that is technically his son due the blueprint is similar to his design. He and his son R.J. (Roboto Junior) get along well but when Evil come, he let his son fight due to him being really a fighter anymore. When Skeletor took control of Eternia and being king, he let Modulok program him into his enforcer and arrested anyone who rebel. R.J. hope that one day that he will save his father.

Trivia
● Roboto is based on the original character design but his origin is based on the '80s episode "Happy Birthday Roboto".
      ○ But it was Randor instead of Adam due to Roboto being part of the Defenders, I got this idea from a script from the 2002 series which said to be a member.

● Roboto being reprogram by Modulok is similar to the goal in "Happy Birthday Roboto" but it happens in a different time and for a different reason.

● Roboto and Man-At-Arms creating Roboto Junior is similar to G1 Wheeljack and G1 Ratchet creating the G1 Dinobots.

● Roboto alongside Randor are the only member of the Defenders to be not part of the Masters of the Universe, his reason is that he prefers to stay in Man-At-Arms labs to build stuff.

● When Roboto turn evil by Modulok, his new personality is a combination of RoboCop and Buzz Lightyear in his Demo mode from Toy Story 3.