Red Knight

Name
Sunder

Alter Ego
Red Knight

Species
Eternian

Born
Over 4 decades before 10,000 YBZ

Age
40s (10,000 YBZ)
Over 13,000 (2997)

Relatives
Mally - 1st Wife
Telzy - Daughter
Loden - Father-in-law
Else - Mother-in-Law
Shakra - 2nd Wife

Description
One of Eternia's greater soldier and general of the Eternian army, he knew Mara and D'Vann when they were teenagers and often spared with with in sword combat. Sunder is mostly happy as he return to his beloved wife and treasured daughter, but he was unaware that Shakra, the sitter of Mara and D'Vann have feelings for him. By the time D'vann was crowned king, he was hoping that he would finally retired from his duty to be with his family but it all change when his wife and daughter were killed from a fiery inferno death. He decided to remain in the army but he have completely change, he forge a red armor which meant for the blood of his family, Red Knight was born. Red Knight become a emotionless soldier who now will obey orders but also fight with honor, he won't let anyone suffer like his family. He was remarried to Shakra but unaware that she and D'Vann was responsible for their death, he was order to join Mara and Anillis to watch over them and their new team. During their adventure on Etheria, he learned the truth and decided to remain loyal to Mara. He along with the others were executed by order by D'vann, but return from the living by Wrap Trap to fight Adora and her friends to avenge Horde Prime.

Trivia
● He is a combination of two She-Ra character which I merge into one.
○ I choose to combine them due to the mystery of Red Knight and the story of Sunder.

● Red Knight's armor and personality is heavily based on Koragg, The Knight Wolf/ Leanbow from Power Rangers Mystic Force.

● Red Knight's horse is named Black Steed, a powerful stallion he raised since he became a soldier.

● Red Knight's armor is composed of photanium fused with the scales of dragons to given him the ability to be immune to heat.

● Red Knight is the only member of the original Horde to not really have special powers and abilities until he was resurrected as he can fight with his sword via telepathy.

● When Red Knight was resurrected, he have the ability to passed through attacks which is based on the Black Knight Ghost from Scooby-Doo.

● Red Knight is the most versatile and most dangerous of the original Horde due to his combat experience and many usage of weapons.

● Both the original Red Knight and General Sunder are '80s She-Ra cartoon original characters and never have a action figure