E.V.I.L. Robot

Name
Evolutionary and Voluntary Intelligent Line prototype MK1

Alter Ego
E.V.I.L. Robot
Evel (by Entrapta)

Species
Robot

Born
None, created in Year 2492

Age
None, 505 years old but have mentality of a child

Relatives
Isimov Opeapea - Creator/ Father

Description
Dr. Isimov Opeapea was a famous Hordian who is well known for his intelligent and skilled in robotic, however his time is almost come as he decided to make his ultimate masterpiece, a son. Less in half a year of secrecy, Dr. Opeapea finally created a new robot with the ability the feel and show emotion. The robot spent only one years with his "father" before he slowly died of old age and flip his son emotion setting due to have no knowledge of the concept of death. Unfortunately, Emperor Zed and his Horde Trooper discovered the robot and took but learn it was not designed for complete. "He" became a slave in the Horde Arena performing cleaning, blacksmithing, and medical care to fighter but mainly get torture by guards for fun and excitement. He finally have true freedom when Adora, her friends, and Zodac escape from the Horde Empire.

Trivia
● The original Evil Robot is from the old Masters of the Universe which prototype but also was a remold of toy called Squirt Robot from the old Voltron series

Trivia ● The original Evil Robot is from the old Masters of the Universe which prototype but also was a remold of toy called Squirt Robot from the old Voltron series

● E.V.I.L. current body is made of different body parts of robots due to being heavily tortured.
     ○ The right shoulder is based on the ValveMax Megazord from Power Rangers RPM
     ○ The right arm is based on Croctobot from the archie Sonic The Hedgehog
     ○ The right leg is based on the Predazord from Power Rangers Wild Force
     ○ The left arm is based on TF RID 2015 Skullcruncher
     ○ The left leg is based on TF TR Skullcrunher a.k.a. Skullsmasher.
     ○ The rest of his remaining original body is based on TF RID 2015 Razorgrille.

● E.V.I.L. personality and traits are based on various robots which includes WALL-E, Johnny 5 from Short Circuit, Zane from Ninjago,  CHAPPiE, Atom from Real Steal, The Iron Giant, Sonny from I, ROBOT, and Bumblebee from his solo film.
     ○ His back story is actually based on Zane in the Ninjago episode "Tick Tock".

● As a reference of being part of the Horde in the original toyline, E.V.I.L. is part of the Horde Empire.

● Entrapta give him the nickname Evel, the name Evel is a reference the Evelman from the Nickelodeon show The Thunderman which the both are enemies which was revealed in the episode "Meet the Evilman"