"Towards where the Sun Rises!"

🐺🐶🐾🐶🐺

The morning sunlight was warm when I went out from the burrow and made some stretchings and I noticed the golden breed was still peacefully sleeping inside so I only went out to look for food.

I was able to spot a live deer on my search but I chose to spare it. Being in a wolf's body doesn't mean I need to eat like one afterall...

I managed to find some edible berries and I picked out its branch and brought it back to the burrow. Mazer was simply just awoken when I arrived and she rubbed her eyes before she greeted me a good morning and we ate.

"Are we going to be there soon enough, Kaori??"

We got back on track the sooner we finished and I let the little one went ahead of me this time.

"We might be there in a week more or less depending on how far we walk for a day~ And please speak up if ever you are tired or hungry, will you?? Don't go collapsing like last night without letting me know or I'll leave you behind this time..."

"Oh, Kaori... I know you wouldn't leave me behind~ Afterall, you need to take me with you to Triangle Pass for your sake, remember?? And I will be always thankful for last night!"

She only leaped on her way and dared to play with the cricket that passed by.

We continued following close by where the road leads so that we won't get lost on our trail. But this time, I made sure we trail a bit further from the roadside and just through the trees to keep ourselves from getting attention from the passing vehicles and people.

As we went higher and higher up the mountain, the view gets better and better. One could see great landforms from the higher elevations and the perfection of the lakes and sea from below.

The town was already far behind us too that I only spared to miss for a few more days to come until I can go back as my real self again.

We continued on our journey and the whole day passed and came a new morn. Mazer was becoming more playful as the days went by and I think I am drawing closer and closer to her as well. We get to also play some chase at some time and hide and seek everytime we take a break from our walk.

I also learned more about her puppy days and her life with her owner. Hearing her story made me miss my family as well...

"So you never had a mate in your entire life??"

My ears tweaked hearing her words to me and she ran through a log and out from it before she smiled at me and I only continued my way.

"In our speech, it is more likely called having a boyfriend~ Can you refrain using that mate word, Mazer?? Don't make me feel a wolf for the rest of my life~"

She didn't mind me and just laughed amused and she tried to play with my tail again that I ended up chasing her in a play again. We managed to reach the summit of the forest mount and we took a break for a while.

Mazer led me to a giant tree that was turned down and we rested there overseeing the grand landscapes of greenery before us. The calming breeze even took over us and Mazer rested her chin and meditated with the breeze that gently carressed her golden furs.

I smiled knowingly seeing how quiet she suddenly behaved and I got the guts to make a long howl that interrupted Mazer's stillness that she also repeated a howl like I did. She also made some short playful barks before she played with my tail again.

"Hey, Kaori... If you managed to get your real body back, I hope we could still be friends~"

I was caught up with her again as she was still playing with my tail trying to bite it but I was moving it from her.

"I wouldn't even think I will still understand you by that time~ But maybe I could pay you a visit at your owner's??"

"I guess that is fine! Surely, I will be a police dog by that time~"

"Right~ I just hope people won't think I am crazy if I tried to talk to you if ever~ Let us keep going now??"

Mazer chuckled again hearing me as if it was again amusing and she tagged along with me as we make our pace onwards again.

"We will just need to keep on going following the direction where the sun rises and we will soon be there in Triangle Pass..."

"Where the sun rises, huh?? I wonder why I need to bring my medallion there?? Will we get to meet that wolf again too?? I still don't get it... And the reason why I got lost in the forest in the first place~ All I can last think of is that I hit my head on something when my owner and I were having our morning walk~ Then I just woke up at the roadside and then I met that wolf. I tried to find my way back but I got scared by the big vehicles and lost my way in the forest. The next day, I got enticed by the butterflies so I tagged after them and in the forest then I was attacked by that wolf and then I met you.."

"Hm~ Then it only means that we really need to hurry up so you'll know the answers to your questions~ And for you to go back to your owner and me to my family~"

"Right! Let's race to that tree up ahead, Kaori! I will beat you for sure and be a great police dog someday!"

Mazer dashed her way ahead of me and I smirked before catching up to her and running just alongside her that she resounded another heartwarming laughter.

🐺🐶🐾🐶🐺
🍁AerixielDaiminse🍁