"Danger from Anger"

🐺🐶🐾🐶🐺

"Ka-o-ri?? Is there something wrong??"

Mazer suddenly lit up a concerned question as we were walking on our way again. I only nodded to her and she was quickly convinced that I was fine.

We were walking now within the trees again and there was this wall of the cliff on our right. If we haven't fallen down due to the accident, we could have been up there and are closing in to Triangle Pass and to the city.

The same old landscapes... The same old trees... The same old atmosphere... The same old marked spots... And the same old broken telescope~

Yes... The path we are trodding is nostalgic to my nose... All familiar to my me... Like it was just yesterday~

I noticed how the golden breed was caught up still when she saw the broken telescope sticking out of a pile of rocks before us. Near it was a remain of a bonfire and some broken glass. And what kept me still and unspoken is the last thing I saw~

"Hey, what is this, Kaori?? Is this what you call those lenses that can see stars?? Called telo-"

"That is a telescope, Mazer~"

I simply replied and the golden breed ran to that broken telescope likely examining it and I walked closer to a round ball kept under a pile of rocks.

I dug it out and it was already old and covered with scratches. It was a pokeball toy. One that is so much familiar to me~

What is this doing here??

I knew the toy was really familiar and it can't be just anynone's who has come by to this place... I rolled the toy and my doubt vanished when I read a certain someone's name on it that the scent from the pokeball toy lingered in my nostrils.

Rei-chan~

The only word carved on the pokeball made me likely wanted to just kick it back to where I got it but I didn't do it. Instead, I tried to open the round pokeball toy which was as big a billiard ball and I heard Mazer being busy examining the broken tekescope behind me. I think she hasn't encountered one before~

Slowly and gently, I tried to open the ball with my wolf paws and I was not expecting what I saw in it. It was a blue origami rose that gradually faded its color because of time for sure... And there was a card that I picked out and it made me speechless and left looking at it for more than a minute when I flipped it and laid it on the ground. I thought I was going to cry already but then...

"What are you doing there, Kaori?? Oh~ What is this?? A ball?? And you opened it~ Hey, where did you get the picture?? Who's that??"

The golden breed interrupted my supposed to be tears and she sniffed the photo on the ground.

"They look so cute together~ Do you know them??"

And that was it~

I wasn't able to hold in this strange feeling inside me...

"Is this you, Kaori??"

Hearing the golden pup's next question made me to look at her who was still looking at the photo.