"Best Friends"

🐺🐶🐾🐶🐺

"Wow~! That is so great, Mazer!"

The golden breed barked and wiggled her tail as she was retreiving the ball I threw. I then felt someone to have poked my sides and we ended up stumbling on the grass of the lawn tickling each other.

Oh, how can a pair of 20-year-olds play like kids on the grasses of the lawn under the daylight??

This person who first tickled me got up when the golden breed came and we carressed the delighted pup who greeted us with her short barks and our resounding laughters echoed.

Yes. I HUMAN AGAIN!!

And how exactly did I transformed back??

<<<Rewind of events

"Well... I didn't lie to say that I was watching you all throughout this journey~ The truth is-"

Rei-chan quieted down and she continued after some short seconds of silence.

"I was Mazer all along~"

My eyebrows furrowed right after I heard her and she fidgeted her fingers carressing the golden breed.

"Huh?? I don't get it. You are saying that you were Mazer?? Wait. How did that happen? You and her are~ Rei-chan??"

I was totally confused after hearing her. She is Mazer?? Like how??

"Honestly, I don't have that much time... I-"

"You're??"

"I am here to see you see me off~"

"What??!"

"Kao-chan... I have been in an accident lately and I didn't recover~"

"Rei-chan... I don't get it~ You are telling me that you're not real??"

"Kao-chan... What remains are memories."

"Rei-chan.. Explain it more clearly! I can't get what you're trying to say!"

"Then listen carefully because I will tell you what happened..."

My ears flinched and I didn't averted my eyes on her as she was standing before me.

"Two days before the full moon last month, I was involved in an accident. I was hit by a motorcycle because I ran on the road all of a sudden.... And this pup, Mazer, was there as well..."

"Are you telling me that you're Mazer's owner?? I am getting more confused~"

"No. But I have known Mazer as a pup~"

"But I thought you were Mazer as what you have said earlier?? Rei-chan~!"

"Just listen first, Kao-chan."

I calmed myself down. I was being anxious as I was trying to stitch together everything she was telling me. Did she die and became a dog?? But why is she here then?? I can't get it at all~! Why have we met again??!