"The Road to Triangle Pass"

🐺🐶🐾🐶🐺

The day went by smoothly and the next day came by as we were being slow on our trail since we got a lot of stops.

Mazer and I even bathe in a river as well when she asked for it. She even caught some fishes and I cooked them for her after lighting up a fire. At least I was still able to make fire despite this wolf appearance~ And it was because I didn't want to eat the fish uncooked even though I really felt like I am starting to have this strange cravings inside me like wanting fresh meat.

No~! I can't turn into a real wolf~

"Yummy! I should have caught some more of these salmons~"

"Why can't you be full at least?? Hey~!"

"I am going to catch some more, Kaori!"

And there she goes back into the water splashing as she tried to fish again after finishing on the last fish she ate.

I only watched her from a distance and ate up mine and I kept up the fire so she can cook them later on.

It was during the time when I added some more wood into the fire that I thought I was hallucinating.

I got caught up looking onto the fire when its blaze lighted up more and I likely saw strange figure of fishes swimming as scene through the blaze of the fire.

-/-/-/-

"Kaori, look! Do you want a challenge who can catch the most fishes using only our hands??"

"Huh?? I have not done that before~"

"Oh, come on! I have not done it either too but I watched from movies that it is fun~ Let us do it!"

"Hey, wait... I haven't even changed into my swimming clothes~ Don't drag me to the riverwater in a hurry~"

"That is fine! Let us go now, Kaori! Ayah!"

"Hey~ So you only wanted to play splash?? You should have told me sooner, Rei-chan!"

-/-/-/-

I likely saw that scene playing from the fire that I got myself stepping aside from it in a moment before I got back to my senses.

It was from a memory... Back during a camping in elementary when Rei-chan and I played in the river...

"I got three!!"

Snapping out from my thoughts, Mazer came back all soaked and she was biting three salmon fishes in her mouth and she laid them down and put them in sticks before she cooked them in the fire.

She gave me one and we continued eating until we were full. We rested for a while before we got ourselves back on the road up the mountain.

Sooner, we will be there in Triangle Pass...

The road up the mountain was already far from the main road where vehicles travel by and the path we have taken was uncemented and steepy.

"Triangle Pass... What exactly is that place, Kaori??"

Mazer inquired as she was looking exhausted ahead of me as we continue to trail off on our way.

"Triangle Pass is a well-known restaurant up on the mountain, Mazer... And that restaurant is not that far from the city in this place too... I asked you to take this path because this is a short-cut to there rather than taking the route of the main road which is another way around before you reach the city~"

"Ooh~ A city on a mountain with a well-known restaurant~ Sounds cool~"

"Yeah... It is, I guess~"

My short silence made the golden breed to take her attention to me.

"So you have been there, right?? And this mountain~"

I met Mazer's gaze as if waiting for me to reply back something and she halted that I was soon standing beside her and she was still looking at me likely being curious of what I was thinking at the moment.

"This mountain was called Mount Traingle Pass since then the restaurant was established... Before, this was just any other nameless mountain and just another place to come across when travelling. But this place likely got attention because of the restaurant..."

Mazer nodded before she leaped her way forward once again and we continued. Mazer was in obvious awe and wonder about the place and with every scenery we came across with. She even fancied over the flowers too and was able to identify and name some too.

We were already on a higher elevation again and the view our around us was getting more beautiful as ever. It brings back memories~

"Kaori! There is something awesome on that spot!"

I heard the golden breed all of a sudden and she ran to a turn and I quickly followed after her not wanting to lose sight of her again.

"Majestic in a beauty of an outspoken praise~"

I heard the golden pup to have spoken when she jumped on top of a big rock and we were able to view the unique landscape before us. We even sighted the restaurant from a further distance up on a summit and the city was further beyond it on a lower elevation.

"I guess nature's beauty stays as always captivating~ This view is really majestic in a beauty of an unspoken praise~"

I was already perplexed hearing Mazer again. She was already sitting on top of a rock enjoying the view likely smiling and I raised my head looking at her since I was on the left side of the rock.

"It feels kinda strange, Kaori~ I don't think my owner already brought me to this place yet but this view feels nostalgic~"

I raised my perplexity even more. I don't even understand what I am thinking already too~ After hearing Mazer say the phrase; 'majestic in a beauty of an unspoken praise', twice got me doubtful at the moment.

I am sure I heard the phrase before~

"Kaori~ This place is called Triangle Pass not just because of the restaurant but because of the shadow that forms a triangle in the morning everytime the sun casts its light on that part of the mountain, right?? I can clearly see the triangle shadow from here so clearly! So beautiful!! I am glad we came here to see it this moment~!"

I was speechless.. Did Mazer just realized that because she noticed?? Well, she is a bright puppy and very keen since I got her as company~

But there was a strange feeling that raced up to my head when Mazer howled on top of that rock trying to act like a wolf and she again made a few more short howls before a long one again.

🐺🐶🐾🐶🐺
🍁AerixielDaiminse🍁