Chapter 2

Just After Birth

I shall spare you the very bloody details(being covered in my mother's blood while sliding out like a vaccum is a very painful experience) of being born into the magical world. The first thing I noticed was I couldn't see anything, correction I could see a few blurry colors and what I believe a woman with red hair( I believe she is lily) and a man with brown hair (James). I couldn't remember anything else as I drifted off to sleep after a Energy extensive exit.After I awoke I saw a healer(Most likely) talking to my dad. I was able to make out a few words. They were-How, is,good,heavy,hiding,he-who-must,strong,healthy,both. From what I can make out I am a very healthy And heavy child , we are in hiding from moldyshorts And my mom and me are safe.I feel extremely weird as the pressure inside the womb is many times stronger than here, so I feel like I am in space. I look into my core and see that... nothing changed guess I was hoping for too much huh, well my energy is once again running out ,as whether a magical baby with an teen soul or not, I am a newborn.

I awoke in a crib with a few(just googled it is called a)baby mobile but instead of being attached by strings it's magically floating there.I guess it's either runes or charms.huh moldyshorts Attacks on Halloween when Harry is about1 1/2 years, so I guess it's Time to train.

Good news I see no other cribs or siblings so yay, I don't have a sibling to drag along with wherever I go cause there is no way I am leaving without them, if had one.Now I can finally train my magic outside of my body. I theorized that wands are (Were)actually crutches made for magically weak wizards or very young children however instead of seeing them like the training wheels, they are the wizards saw them as a multiplier and now even the most powerful mage(I will be calling all witches and wizards mages) of today's time can't use wandless magic for anything more than parlor tricks. So no thank you but I shall use a wand as a tool that helps only when Absolutely needed to.As such I will be training magic from a very young age so I don't get conditioned to using a wand like a crutch. I should get my hands on some books on anatomy to enhance my body without looking like snake faced reject from the movie cats. Ah I shall also need to lengthen the portion of time I delegate to occlumency training for safety reasons(albus). Speaking of albus gives me a headache I don't know how to view him. In common knowledge there are four views from what I've seen-

1. completely dark- wants to Sacrifice Harry and he created Voldemort on purpose for glory

2. delusional dark- wants to sacrifice Harry and believes himself to always be right

3. Manipulative light-wants to sacrifice Harry (regretfully)and believes he is the only one who can Do it and let's the death eaters go

4. Pure light- wants to sacrifice Harry(very regretfully) and tries his best but fails to apprehend the death eaters

Do you see he problem!? They have on thing in common, guess what is it! Yes, he wants me to sacrifice myself for a retarded community who would throw me away as a dark lord due to one article and then come back to me and want me to accept them like a good little retarded sheep. Hell no!

Sadly I can't save James and lily... And no not for the plot or something, it's just because they are way too restrictive and I'd have no way proving what I say is truth. Hell I would barely be able to talk at that point and you expect me to save adults? What am I supposed to do.? Plus I don't want new parents. I don't remember my old ones but taking new ones is basically spitting on my parents grave. Also I will have no freedom. I will keep the plot as close to canon because it is convenient and should I feel like it I will change it.

I will be forced to act as society wants me to. I will be restricted in learning and in my magical practices. Hell who knows what kind of things they will rope me into. I will also have the stigma of a light family and even rubbing shoulders with a grey family will make dark. I don't want that. Period

After 1 Year

Ah the boredom was intolerable for the first few minutes, then I suddenly enlightenment struck me like lightning. I could rewatch every show and fanfic I've ever seen thanks to occulmency. I don't have eidetic memory but thanks to occlumency I can remember everything I've seen after going through my catalogues of memories , you know the best part, there are no limitations. So I can watch danmachi in theater with surround sound as long as I am proficient enough. Why do people not do this, because this level of occlumency takes too much time, but me a new born in a crib! I have time to spare, but enough about that. My core seems to have it it's bottleneck in quality(density) but I haven't reached the level of quantity of magic for the first maturity. My theory is that once I reach both the quality and quantity for magic I will progress, if this is not true then I will have to wait for 7 years.Good news is my body doesn't have any bottlenecks.

Enough exposition I have started walking and running around the house (much to my parents chagrin)as exercise for my body during the day while at night I levitate object in different formations(it was fun arranging 10 cars into a voltron like structure).I haven't interacted with my parents as they are very busy and James is barely home and lily is trying to smother me. keyword being trying. I being a responsible adult (141=15) I am ,ran around the house naked.

But most of the time is spent in meditation and exercise. Now I have one concern. How to keep Voldemort from killing me? Do I sleep through the encounter? Yeah,you know what that is exactly what I shall do. Good news is that the potters have house elves, though lily refuses to let them work, so they complain about only cleaning the Potter manor. That means when albus(still don't know which view) leaves me at the doorsteps of Dursley's I can ask the elves to take me the manor. Yes!

Now that the plan has been set I can sleep through it, though I have to wait till after Lily's death and before snaps to order the elves.ok

My life as Harry Potter On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara