Chapter 5

1 week later

It has been a week since the meeting and today's the trial. In preparation I bought 20% shares of the daily prophet. Together with all my allies, we control 80% of the paper so we have monopoly. I am currently thinking if I should apparate there or not, I mean I already got registered by the ICW as the ministry of Magic's records are public. hmm should I show off or not. You know what let's apparate there.

In a completly silent apparition (it is very easy for me as it is not only wandless but also works on the three d's which I use for everything),Which is a sign of mastery,I appeared in front of the trial room with scar of full display, hell I put a charm on it to make it more noticeable.

Everyone stared at me but instead of panicking like a beta male, I regally walked with grace through the gate and sat in the seat reserved for house potter. Then it was announced that albus ... dumbeldore (Supreme mugwumps) was residing over this case.

"Today lord Potter,Peverell,Black has announced his case, that Sirius black Black was wrongly imprisoned and was not given a trial."

The entire floor broke into whispers while a haggard man was pulled in by the dementors. The man was as you guessed Sirius black.

Amelia then presented how there was no trial and how Pettigrew was Truly responsible and how I had captured him. "Lord Potter is acknowledged on the floor"

"Thank you, now ...I spewed a mixture of special bullshit jutsu: patriotic speech and bullshit jutsu: ministry ass kicking.

Then fudge screamed " you're a liar. I just checked that You don't have an apparition permit, yet you did it! guards Arrest him!" The guards were confused should they really arrest the boy who lived for a crime so small that the fine would be pocket change to him? Before they could contemplate too much, I spoke out "That doesn't change the governing of this case, You should check before you accuse an innocent person yet that is what you did. First with my god father and now me, here this is my ICW permit for apparition" and I waved the permit in front of the guards, after checking the guards had no choice but to move back.

Fudge looked purple and, at the same time a snap resounded through the room which no one could pinpoint where it came from. I guess that extra bonus for embarrassing fudge was worth it, hope rita gets it to the first page. Albus said" In light of evidence of lack of trial and innocence of Sirius black I give peter pettigrew A life sentence in Azkaban. And while it may not make up for many years lost, I fine the ministry 1 million galleons for corruption, injustice and incompetence"

Instead of immediately leaving like a beta male, I stayed and talked to everyone about how unfortunate this was, how big of blunder, how I have their condolences etc. I also made connections to all the important neutral and light families without giving the dark ones the light of day.

Sirius black innocent! Ministry fudges up

Sirius black who was believed to be a traitor was actually an Innocent man

Who was put unjustly into Azkaban due the ministry's blunder,

The ministry was fined 1 million galleons to Sirius black

Due to following charges:injustice,corruption and incompetence

During this trial Minister fudge acting like a spoilt child screamed at lord potter

"You don't have an apparition permit yet you still apparated guards arrest him"

Only charges possible for such a minor crime are a fine of 10 galleons

yet the minister ordered the arrest for such a minor crime.

Instead of lashing out lord potter simply relied

"That doesn't change the governing of this case and

You should check before you accuse an innocent person yet that is what you did

First with my god father and now me, here this is my ICW permit for apparition"

Lord potter has also donated 10million galleons for the aur or department

By highlighting the incompetence of fudge for underfunding the aurors!

-Rita skeeter

Hahahahahaha ahah fudge's photo made the front page cover hahaha. I should to pay her double for her bonus, she has a wonderful quil and writing stance. Ok now I need more connections, maybe I should hold a play date? No, I am too mature and it may be seen as a attempt at courting the daughters. What about my birthday. Yeah that's great "Tinky invite all the light and grey families to my birthday party". "Master there not be enough elves?""how many do you need?""5". hmmmm let's try the fanfic route "are there any free elves who want a master?" within a second 4 elves popped into existence in front of me"me sir!""no me!""choose me""I shall serve" yay it works "I will not be choosing I will have all of you"

"I only have a two rules 1. No punishing yourself.2. Wear proper clothing" with a chorus of ok's they cracked away to tinky who automatically became the head elf.

The lack of invitations is a major slap in the face to the dark families. The party went very well, Sirius was in saint mungos recovering, everyone was interacting with each other very well until..."do you wanna play with me""no play with me""Harry you'll play with me as well right?" A horde(5) girls swarmed me with invitations to play."what should I choose. I will play with each and every one of you" I played with them and purposefully showed them my weakest wandless magic and they looked at me like I was the next Merlin or something. It was a very weird group made of me, Ginny, hannah,Susan,Tracey,Daphne.

Except for that hiccup where I was subject to glares from the fathers (I realized at that point that they were sent to make a connection for a contact and by accepting all 5 of them I was basically declared the enemy of all fathers) before they were knocked back on track by their wives. That is exactly what I hate about beta males they shrink when they come in contact with women, not me I will look them in the eye.

By the end of the week the entire world knew about the knight in shining armor, wandless prodigy ,boy who lived had a birthday party and courted 5 women. It was a bit off as the "women" were 7 year old girls. But he rumor would keep fangirls away, so I let it spread anyway, this was also reinforced by the fact that all five of us where having play dates every week, where I entertained them and made them fall for me. best part was that as lord of ancient and noble I was entitled to have however many wives I wanted.