Chapter 25

1 hour later

The feast was about to begin but we were waiting for the delegations arrived. First were the beauxbatons, they arrived in an display of arrogance, mimuim grace and bunch of faked posture. I could easily point out all the holes and the areas where the least trained girls stood and was barely impressed. And since by my standards, it was barely good enough, to the others it was a master piece. The boys especially Ronald weasley went absolutely wild.

I simply looked at fleur and raised my eyebrow when our eyes met. I was completely unaffected by their presentation. I simply looked around as if bored. Though I didn't read her mind, for some reason I saw a bit of affection for me in fleurs eyes. There is one major reason, she was always looked at like a trophy but I can withstand her allure and don't discriminate. Either that or she is a major M.

The beauxbatons students were looking at me like I was a particularly tasty piece of candy. I mean I am 5.7 feet. About as tall as an 17 year old but I look 15 years old. My muscles were visible if you looked for them and the only caveat was that I am in multiple relationships. But if we over look that problem, I was the most eligible..... bachelor? Most eligible husband? Uhh whatever it is.

Anyways, after the beauxbatons students sat at the ravenclaw and fleur took a seat against mine. I simply raised an eyebrow again and went back to normal activities. The fact that I threw off the allure was noted. Fluer did not give up and blasted me with the full allure.

The entire school looked at her like she was Aphrodite, I even noticed a small number of hands crawl into their pants even a few girls. I simply looked at her and replied "7/10 not bad not too good." The sound of jaws dropping was enough to satisfy me and fleur turned her allure back to normal levels. Her allure was barely around 1/2 of her mother's allure. I need to meet her later and punish her. The act just showed that she could be even more beautiful and that I could resist her completely

The durmstrang students then made their entrance. Their extreme acrobatics and fire weaving was pretty fun too watch if not a bit rigid in movements but pretty good. One of their fire dragons came a bit close to me so I simply deflected it with a finger. Not full on deflect, I just changed the direction a tiny bit. Enough that nobody noticed but I knew both fleur and krum saw me doing that action.

Ron again started fanboying about victor krum. The amount of annoying he was couldn't be measured. Thank god I went to ravenclaw. Anyway kakaroff was greeted by dumbeldore and was welcomed. He then went on to reveal the goblet of fire and the age rule. Many were angry with it but I simply stated" is that a challenge? Because if so nothing will stop me from getting in the tournament"

The declaration got me a lot of wide berths and a lot of stares but I didn't budge a single inch." If you believe that you can bypass the age line than you are free to try"" you sure? I have 10 different ways to enter". Silence.. fine

After everybody had finished putting in their names and Fred and George failed I simply went to Cedric and asked" Cedric could you be a dear and put this paper in for me""sure" and that kiddos is why always listen to okkams razor. The solution with the least assumptions is usapually the correct one.

Hahaha Ginny had to take a photo of the twins. That photo had been framed between to my Sirius shocked face and malfoys horror and spluttering.

" I shall now demonstrate 10 ways to enter the tournament

1. Ask an older student to put it in for you

2. Wingarduim leviosa your paper

3. Just throw it into the goblet

4. Fishing rod

5. Using honey and a badger to-"

" Mr Potter that shall be enough", sheesh Minerva this is why you can't get laid. Your too tight in all the wrong places. Burnnn! I should tell the girls. Anyways "sure professor, I was just spreading knowledge and if any students are worthy then they will be selected, age is just a buffer"

"I had told you last time that I do not take kindly to being manipulated. Tell me exactly why you raised your allure even though you knew that."" I wanted to be.....punis...ed" ahh the second option. I called in with the girls and confirmed that they don't mind and then I proceeded to plough her throughly as I could. I used every single position ever conceived. Thank you Kama sutra.

She had very extreme kinks included verbal degradation, bdsm, spanking, a bit of anal and a sprinkle of aheago faces. The amount of action a nearly matured Veela can take is around 5 times normal. Thankfully experience with 5 different girls counted towards my stamina and I may have made her fall into a sex coma.

No student below the 5th year even tried except me and the girls(not Ginny). Still the durmstrang students were complaining about the basic defenses employed by dumbeldore. Since I had a free pass to skip classes, I only attended the practical dada, charms, transfiguration and the electives.

Moody practically jumped on the opportunity to train me. He was decimated in our first fight, since then I have only been using wandless magic. Anyway I finally finished the fused bankai. I decided to call it a very unoriginal name. Zangetsu. My Susanno is now complete and stamds at an impressive 7 ft. UI has made barely any progress due to lack of actual battling opponents and the hate of martial arts by mages