Chapter 3

5 1/2 years later

I am 7 years old ,the plan went without a hitch. I wanted to get Sirius out of jail, but the earliest I can claim lordship is 7. That to is in very rare cases,such as extinction of house except one member the lordship can be claimed at 7 . I've prepared the steps for it. I've asked the elves to make a nutritious yet tasty meal (as there is no way I will be 5'5 Midget. I will cross at least 6 feet) and to keep an eye out for scabbers. In this period of time I've read 69% of the light section of the potter library. For the dark section, I need either the permission of a lord or lordship itself, both of whom aren't possible right now. I've read up on all the laws and today I sent a letter to Amelia bones telling her about how Sirius is innocent And inviting her to my manor. She will be arriving tomorrow. Today's goal is to claim lordship.

Regarding albus too many names dumbeldore I have read through the court trials and am happy to say that the third view is correct, which means while he will try and make me martyr through manipulations but he is not evil or delusional. I will still be a paranoid son of a gun but at the very least I don't have to check all my allies minds for manipulations every day.

Now my progress is phenomenal. I realized my theory was half right, it the body which was the answer. The average mage reached a physical strength required at 7 to hold all their magic properly. And since my body is much stronger from both the magic and exercise I reached it early.

So I reached my first magical maturity at 5. So from that point onwards I've been using magical spells with three components they are intention, will and magic. Think of intention as a direction, will as a boat, and magic as a paddle. My body is much stronger, I have no Visible muscles (I am 7) but I have lost all my baby fat.my occulmency is strong enough to keep out most people and the only way to read my mind is for a master occulmens to brute force the way through which is very noticeable. My passive legimency was improved by a few death row inmates and I shall forever remember their contribution. I can Hear the thoughts of all those around me.

Okay for for my first time in diagonal allye, I use a glamour on my scar. Currently I am walking Towards the leaky cauldron. I feel a muggle repelling ward over it, which I ignore and I finally enter. It is a bit rowdy but not that bad if you ignore the fashion disaster that are robes."hello whatcha doing here young lad" asked Tom. I simply replied with "my older brother is a wizard and he went ahead into diagonal alley without his galleons so I have to give it to him can you open the gate","eh young lad be careful" he says as he opens the gate. And here it is the wet dreams Of every potter head. Diagonal alley.

You know how it is to feel magical experience that you have been yearning for? Yeah this is not it. I don't know whether it is my pessimistic(realistic) view of reality or my experience with much stranger things or just occulmency, but all I saw was a dingy, barely clean street with people in robes sparsely populating it. The shops were good, but I could smell a god awful stench of potion ingredients all the way from here. I browsed the books in flourish and blotATS. I have most of them, I just need to get the hogwarts books and a new updated law book. I can't get a wand yet as I am not 11, lord or not. Finally, I finish my touring and I stand in front of a white marble building with a carving on the front

Enter, stranger, but take heed
Of what awaits the sin of greed,
For those who take, but do not earn,
Must pay most dearly in their turn,
So if you seek beneath our floor,
A treasure that was never yours,
Thief, you have been warned, beware
Of finding more than treasure there.

I Enter the building and approach the head goblin and ask him"I am here to claim my lordship" while removing my glamour on the scar.

"Key"he says simply I respond with"never received". He asked me to come with him, we reached behind The counter to a ritual room.

He handed me a knife and said "we need a drop of your blood" instead of taking the knife, I pull My own out knife and create a small cut From where a drop of blood falls on the parchment. I nearly chuckle at his angered growl as they probably wanted the leftover blood for something but thankfully(for me). I am a paranoid bastard.yay me!

He has no way to refuse my lordship to me, as the parchment confirmed I am Harry Potter. Heir of house potter, black and peverell. Lordship will be granted to me within 12 hours according to the laws. He snarls "you shall have your lordship within the week" I reply with"12 hours not a second more". His snarl intensifies as he was not able to trick the naive little boy to his advantage, so sad. I had no wish to escalate this further so I simply turned on my heel and left. After reapplying my glamour, I came out. I checked my self for any charms and sure enough, I had 3 different tracking charms after removing them, I apparated back home. After I reached home I called tinky ."what can tinky be doing for young master?" "Tinky how are the investments going?" I knew that there is no such thing as to much money, so I invested my yearly allowance into the companies who I knew would make money(Disney,Amazon,Apple,Samsungstc)."master there be more money than we count".hmm not bad these guys can count very high last I had around 789 million pounds or around 37 million gallons so I should have crossed a billion. Yay.