Chaper 36

I am not talking about a fake family or one with parents like the potters. The potters never could become my family cause I am not harry. I am who I am. I simply want a family. I never had any until Sirius and even that relationship was strained. In my mind somewhere I see these people as characters. I don't know why but sometimes I do. Sometimes I wonder if this is all fake. Every one has their definitions and act just like in the books.

Sometimes the lines between the people and the characters are so blurry that they may not exist. Sometimes life seems boring but energetic. Sometimes too easy sometimes too hard. Maybe you just need some moderation. Sometimes life is boring just get used to it or do something about it. Don't just sit and complain. So that's what I will do, change my life.

Enough about life. I need to get the horcrux. The family of course taunted me but it wasn't effective with my iron focus. No amount of occulmency can stop this. Only mental strength. Something I have trained intensively. The ring itself gave off a wrongful taint almost like it shouldn't exist. After storing it in a container and creating a replica, I left.

It took a while to open the ring and get the stone out of it but it was worth the effort. No I don't want to resurrect anyone. I wanna study these 'deathly halllows'. Plus master of death doesn't sound to bad. Of course, since I had been so busy, I felt like I was neglecting the girls so I went out on a date with them..

Hannah liked pets and plushies, so I took her to a muggle arcade after getting her into the right clothes. She was absolute pants at the game but I had enough years of training and UI to beat each and every single game and get her the plushies. There were many a jealous eye on Hannah and on me since we looked really good together.

Susan liked a few carnival games, soo I took her to a carnival in Europe. She was pretty good at the games but the carnival games were cheats so I cheated as well. I used UI and occulmency for absolute focus and destroyed the games and got all the rewards. Susan wasn't into prizes so I gave her the one she liked the most and gave the rest to the children who had lost all the games.

Ginny really liked roller coasters, soo I took her to Disney land. She absolutely loved it there. The mascots felt that she being 15 was a bit old but didn't mind that much. The rides were pretty boring for a veteran seeker like me but it was pretty fun for her. We bought some food and a lot of photos. A large amount of photos.

Tracey loved drawing and art. So I took her to an art collection in France. A large amount of master pieces were there. She was pretty happy regarding the art but she was slowly getting bored so I took her to the Eiffel Tower and a few other places that France was famous for.

Daphne was a bit complicated. She wanted to be a girly girl but she suppressed her desires cause of her dad. I took her to a bunch of places including Disney land and she enjoyed a lot. She acted a bit different but I treated her like a little girl instead of like a girl friend. I don't know if it would cause she had occulmency shields to suppress any reactions but she did lean into my head pats.

Fleur and my date was a lot more sexual. Let's just end it at that.

The girls then proceeded to have what was basically a sixsome.

Enough of that now it is time for planning. How to get rid of the corruption in ample time without wasting too many resources and keep it that way with the least effort. In cannon it was shacklebolt and Rufus who took charge of the ministry but I can help them by nudging the pieces into the right place at the right time.

Umbitch and the racist ministry workers need to be fired but we need replacements. I have only 3 options for this post. 1. Allow human-like creatures jobs but that would take some time for them to believe us and then accept. 2. Bring in all the muggleborns who are in the muggle world, that would bring in one big batch but we wouldn't have any more left. 3 both.

I will take option three. I started on making a new policy for allowing Demi-humans to work at the ministry and any other posts. I had tinky and a few other house elves prepare a letter for every muggle born who attended hogwarts and never got a job in the wizarding world. Of everything goes according to plan, we will send these a few days before fudges trial.

Still none of these overhauls could begin until fudge was removed. I made sure in every way that fudge would be replaced by Amelia bones. Sigh. Fudge had no support from anyone, the public hated him, the light side hated him, my side hated him and even the dark side was annoyed of his antics and unpredictable actions.

Dumbeldore had been playing passive for a while now. Voldyshorts 1 and 2 are waiting for the final task in the graveyard. Fudge wanted to do something but he couldn't do jack shit. Malloy was still missing and draco didn't seem to be bothered by it at all. Lupin had been a happy man for almost a 3 months cause of the cure and he was starting to rub off on Sirius.