Chapter 4

The next day

I woke up early at 7am and had my morning rituals. After which I ran around the manor a few times and did my 1,000 pushups, 1,000 pull-ups and a 10km run! I also was using weights that increased the mass by adding magic to its rune scheme. Then I properly bathed and got properly dressed in acromantula silk robes and stated meditating and asked tinky to notify me, when they arrived. Around 2 hours later during the second rerun of the force awakens, tinky notified me that they have arrived.

Amelia was a square jawed witch with blond hair, which gave her a very serious appearance. Amelia bones had arrived, surprisingly along side her niece Susan bones who was shyly hiding behind her aunts leg."welcome to my humble abode" I said trying to sound welcoming and from the shy Susan peeking her head out it worked. She looked like a baby otter that came out of the house for the first time

Amelia went straight to the point and asked "you said that you had proof of Sirius's innocence and I checked the records as you asked, it's true that he got no trial.""straight to the point aren't you" I chuckle, then I got serious and pointed my finger towards a cage and said "the traitor lives". Amelia turned furious because the giant cage only had a rat but before she could say anything I snapped by finger and voila the rat turned into pettigrew. She immediately stopped and gawked at Peter.

While Amelia was recovering from shock I walked up to Susan and told her "Susan, If you are a good girl then you won't tell anyone what has happened here. Understand?". She shyly nodded, ah, she looked like a baby penguin. After the shock subsided she asked "how Do You know all this." Now time for the superb bullshit."well you see I have an eidetic Memory, as such I can remember everything, and I knew Sirius arrived after the murder and cursed peter for betraying the potters. I also remember him promising revenge before he left."

My mastery of this technique Is only rivaled by albus too many names dumbeldore himself. It is telling 1% of truth 9%of half truths 90% of speculation said in a manner of fact. But I have a few secret versionS of this technique that are variants. Think of it like a rasengan. Dumbeldore has the basic one, while I have all the elemental and basic ones

"Why did you wait till now?" She asked scandalized that an innocent man spend 5 1/2 years in prison. "You know exactly why this level of crime needs a lords support to be presented to the wizagnamot. As such I have claimed lordship yesterday and today I am here to push this case forward with the support of the house potter and their allies. She nodded to me and said" I will do my best" she had fire in her eyes. Yay. We talked about the current state of wizagnamot and politics. And little Susan asked if she could play with me in the future, I happily replied with "only if your aunt allows me to" what I need human contact to practice my social and manipulative skills.After Amelia said yes, They left.

"Tinky call every family that has ties to potter for a meeting"I shouted, tinky(bless her soul) quickly got to work and arranged the rooms required. While I was planning how to make my appearance as epic as possible without being overbearing. Yes.yes.yes hahahahahaha.

The next day house longbottom , house abbot, house greengrass, house Macmillan, House shacklebolt, house slughorn, house weasley and house prewitt were gathered in potter manor. They were sitting around a round table where the head seat was empty and the house elves were serving tea and crumpets."today we have gathered here to help an innocent man out of askaban" came a particularly regal voice, which was followed by an regal boy Looking to be of age 8. This was of course Harry Potter with his scar on full display (I know how one may not like attention but it can easily be used as an advantage to gather people). The table immediately bursted into murmurs. "What do you mean?"shouted shacklebolt family's lord." I have already spoken to Amelia bones, about how I have irrefutable proof of his innocence."

I then repeated my super bullshit technique in a way a teacher would talk to their idiotic students while trying not to be rude and failing

After that I said" you all were allies of the potter house, it is our responsibility to remake the world into a better place without discrimination based on the blood status, or race.We shape our own future and our legacy, do we wanna be known as the group who sat and twiddled their thumbs or the group which heroically fought the corrupt government. I hope we all want our children to be able to live in safety without having to look for lower jobs because of a corrupt system". Here I used a special variation of the super bullshit technique. I call it the super patriotic mega bullshit technique created by yours truly. This technique inspired them to follow my instructions and with the pressure of the boy who lived and 8 Of the sacred 28 they will have no choice ah hahahahahaha hahahahaha.

Oh I also bought a few share in all the ships in diagon alley for the magical side of the investments, this is so nobody can say I am wasting the potter fortune by splurging and not earning. Also I got a few shares in Pixar,Facebook,amazon, BBC etc. also I made a few orphanages as the mysterious shareholder of major company. I used this muggle identity to do charity work and for doing the dirty work with the underworld for rare ingredients