Chapter 26

Halloween

Today was the selection process for the tournament. I new that I had no reason to worry so, I didn't. I mean while I may not have the raw strength to beat dumb as a door and moldy shorts but my zangetsu's temperature can turn both of them into ashes. The fire from zangetsu was blue While the lightning was black. Creating a badass fire lightning katana with a full susanoo of 7 ft. Was awesome. That's not even considering that I can't be hit by a spell without UI and Godspeed activating. The ror had helped massively in projectile dodging and Godspeed training and UI activates the moment I felt any danger.

The Veela were very haughty and arrogant but a simple stare from me had turned tham away. The durmstrang students were rigid and emotionless. I also fluently spoke in many different languages during their stay here. Fleur also had a ravenous appetite and was turned on my imagining her mother being ploughed on top of her. The sexual performance showed by the Veela had inspired the girls, I haven't jacked of in almost 4 months. She also had a major thing for humiliation. I have never used the cloak for more time.

" from beauxbatons. Fleur dealcour" claps claps. Mostly the boys" From durmstrang. Victor krum." Clap. Not as many cheers huh."From hogwarts Harry Potter" clap clap clap. Yay! I got the most claps. That has nothing to do with the noise amplifying charm I used. Nope.

I simply walked up to professor when another name came out from the goblet. "Harry Potter" Turns out a second champion is way more outraging then having a champions name come out twice. That confirms one thing. One of the organizers is the imposter. It isn't any of the core subject teachers. I have been observing them like a hawk. Literally! Also I left a spider on each teacher excluding dumbeldore.

So who else can be here. Ludo bagman and a few organizers. There are only 5 in total. None of them are actively carrying a flask but Everyone except ludo baganon Has a suitcase. Potential suspects. While I can't break the magical suitcase(Think newts suitcase) without alerting the owner, I can easily detect exactly which ones are magically enchanted to act that way.

Rita wasn't here cause I gave her a scoop before coming here. She is probably making the toad eating fudge seem as disgusting as possible. When a spider told me about it, I had nearly vomited. I can't wait to see how the toad gets out of this one. The next day purebloods and halfbloods cringed so hard and a few even vomited.

The sorry excuse of a human being, Malfoy is still coming to school. Even if Lucy lost all his contacts and reputation, he still had the key to all doors. Money. He had nowhere near the amount he had before his collapse but he still had enough to live a modest life. But knowing him that money will only last like a few years or something. I heard that Lucy hasn't been seen for a while. Maybe tommy boy was reborn in Lucy's body. I mean moldyshorts has no problems killing his most loyal followers for fun.

"You are ruining everything!!!" Was that Ronald weasley. Huh I have an idea. I transfigured my cup into a beard and turned my robes into one of fumbeldores. I turned to him and said in a Grandfatherly jovial manner " Ronald my boy, how are you? Rage is not good for those of weak minds. You must not stray from the light with anger. Down the calm, you must.hmm(imagine yoda)"

he nearly exploded" you ruined everything, all mom cares about is Ginny and she scolds me and gives me more chores while she gets praise. She nearly beat me for nearly failing. It's all your fault""aww is Icckle ronnkins angry?""Stop mocking me, when ever I ask anyone out they always say I am not good enough, all the girls only have eyes for you mr perfect. You have everything. Money grades, women, power hell you bunk classes without repercussions"

Just like a pooping, at a certain level you can't keep it in anymore and it all comes out in a very ugly manner. I wonder if I should tell him that I compared him to poop in a correct manner, nah!

" i worked for my grades each day I tutor the other students but you never came, if you had asked I would have simply taught you. Each and every Knut I made was on my own. I returned all money taken from the potter vault and the only money I have is completely my own. I bunk classes because I know everything there is to know about those subjects. And to me those women you mention like trophies of status are family to me. I never forced them."

Sheesh man I get that jealousy is ugly but, the og Harry never had the one thing Ron took for granted. Family. I have my own because I don't consider them as characters or one dimensional beings. I consider them complete sentient beings and I only use the books as a basic opinion.

The next few months, Ron was treated like a plague carrier. If you even looked at him for long, Harry would blacklist you. That was the rumor that I had no problem spreading. Well technically I never spread it. It was the elves.

The girls had finally finished the final step of their elemental training, so I showed them avatar the last airbenders bending. Each one of them had a element.

Btw: this story will end before 45 chapter as such I wanted to ask for which one of these stories do you want!

1. Dxd

2. Avatar the last airbender

3. Dragon ball z

4. Power rangers.

5. Danny phantom

6. Henry danger.

Due to popular demand more options are available for the next novel in order of likeliness

1. Avtar the last airbender

2. Marvel

3. Dc

4. Dbz (saturated and power levels)

4.5. Flash (CW)

5. Danny phantom (unknown)

6. Dxd (oversaturated)

7. Power rangers(too many different series)

8. Fairy tail( too many different Magic's)

9. Fate stay night( complicated story and zeldretch)

10. Naruto (overaturated, too long and complex)