Chapter 20

Dueling club

Today should be the day Lockhart made the dueling club, however as he was fires there should have been no dueling club right? Wrong the dueling club(if done properly) will help in the battle of hogwarts a minuscule amount. Now I won't let the battle of hogwarts happen but I don't mind the help of a few competent students. All in all the dueling club, if kept for all years, should exist. So I asked Sirius to host it.

He didn't mind the extra work and was more than happy to help. So here I am watching an duel between Sirius and snape. Both haven't dueled in a while, snape was more of a support and potions maker than a front liner. Sirius was more of an active member, but he had been in Azkaban for 5 1/2 years.

It was a much more epic duel and as such motivated the students far more than Lockhart duel in canon. It ended with Sirius winning as snape couldn't use any dark spells. The girls were paired with each other while I was with Ginny. "How long do you think she will last?" Hannah asked"maybe 10 seconds"Susan replied,"you guys are being too generous" trace contributed"yeah Harry Let's just say Ginny did not last long. I obliterated anyone daring enough to duel me. Of course I told them where they could improve and how brave they were etc.

So my schedule is so full that if I have one more responsibility, it will burst. You don't believe me, let's go down the list.

1. Early morning- physical training, martial arts and magical enhancements

2. Morning- enjoying with the girls, instructing the girls in physical and elemental training.

3. Late Morning- breakfast in the great hall, quidditch training and animagus training

4. Early afternoon- classes, make out session, homework, tutoring the morons

5. Afternoon- Dueling in ror, hanging out with girls, elemental training and visiting hagrid

6. Late afternoon- classes, occulmency, toms memory excavation, advising Sirius and making political decisions

7. Early night- dinner in great hall, power nap

8. Night- restricted section browsing, sessions with the girls, looking into rituals, arthimency and runes

9. Late night- dark arts dabbling, physical training and experiments.

That's my schedule, I get 4 hours of sleep but on the plus side, I am almost finished with animagus training. I've achieved most of my animagus form abilities(like wings) in human form. My core is progressing at a snails pace. The girls are also approaching solid stage. I haven't had much time to delve into the chamber of secrets or even approach the combining the bankai. My discount susanoo is coming along nicely.

Since I don't have enough time, I just got more. I snuck into the ministry and stole a few Time turners for relaxation and training purposes. I am gonna pace myself properly. I can't just burn out like hermione did in the third year. So yeah for every hour I work, I must sleep for 20 minutes

(I really liked Harry Potter:transmigration and the characters were great but harry was a moron who wouldn't sleep and got bossed around by hermione, who stabbed him in the back THREE times, and Penelope.)

I knew that if it were found out I might get in trouble but an extra 15 hours in a day was way more than worth it. Also this would make my core mature faster from an outside perspective. I have been looking into less flashy and more efficient techniques for fighting(please leave suggestions below).

All of a sudden Colin creevey showed up after class and said that the headmaster wants me to meet him, so here I am walking up the stairs to the headmasters room with Minerva 'escorting' me in. Dumbeldore asked me"hello my boy, how are you doing? I have heard many a rumors but I have learned not to trust them long ago."

Huh so Minerva probably told the headmaster of my class etiquette. Snape would never admit my knowledge in potions. Everyone sleeps in bins class. Flitwick would never do this. My grades and tutoring others made sure sprout won't ell the headmaster. Sirius would never report a honorary marauder. I never sleep during flying classes. I haven't met promfrey yet, so only Minerva is left.

"Professor I have studied far beyond the syllabus and make sure no never slack of and I have completed each assignment properly and I am first In every exam. I am on the quidditch team as well. I also help other students who are struggling as such I made an agreement with other teachers, that as long as I have studied what they have taught, I can catch up a few hours of sleep." The agreement was unofficial and non verbal, but none the less true.

"Sadly I cannot allow you to sleep in class as it makes you a bad role model and makes the parents think of us as unjust."Minerva was looking particularly pleased. Maybe some malicious compliance is in order."what about professor bin's class, everyone sleeps in that class.""we as teachers cannot comment about others classes, the only reason you are here is because your behavior spans all classrooms" she replied."wait so you want me to answer every question and to do my absolute best for each assignment?" Internally I was cackling. I believe I just saw a ghost of a smile on Minerva's face.ohh I, gonna turn that smile upside down."I am sorry for bothering you, but if that is all I shall take my leave and follow your instructions."

I accepted and was about to leave when"Mr Potter may I know how you got to potter manor" dumbs as a door asked."Just like the last thirteenth time you asked me at wizagnamot, I can't say" and left

"Today I have gathered you all to serve malicious compliance to professor mcgonagall." Special bullshit jutsu:student edition.

For the next week each and every teacher was driven nearly to madness by the ravens nest(my tutoring group). Each and every piece of homework submitted was ten times the required size and written in fine print. All questions were answered by us. I'd the teacher asked one of us to stop another would take his place."cut of one head and two more shall take its place"haha

We racked up so many pints that, not a single student outside of the group had earned a single point(even hermione). We all finished at the exact same time as well, so the teachers were stretched very thin. The reactions varied a lot

Filius was just happy so many of his kids were answering. Snape looked like he wanted to bury all of us. Pomona was haggard and annoyed. Sirius was between proud and very very annoyed. Bins didn't even react. And the best for last Minerva was basically fuming. The best part was that the student body was in on what happened and supported their fellow students against the oppressive teachers.Yay!

Then next teachers meet went some thing along the lines of

"At least the students are answering, right?"

"Expel the dunderheads and the potter brat"

"I haven't finished correcting the seconds days paper"

"It's a good prank but it's been taken to far"

"Zzzzzz"

"What can we even do, ask the best students to not study as nicely?"

"Everyone calm down, we JPC an just ask mr potter to stop and go back to how it was before. There is no shame in admitting a mistake, sadly I took many a years to learn that lesson."

The next day spdumbeldore basically excused me from participating in classes as long as my grades were steady. That they was then known as students day and I had the elves spread the rumor that only gay people attended classes on that day. It was the magical version of bunk day.