Chapter 27

Wand weighing ceremony

I was sleeping when I got a message from daphne that creevey was looking for me. It was probably for the weighing ceremony, I simply put a reminder and fell asleep. I had been working Since the last day, which to me was46 hours. I will turn back time in five hours to go to the ceremony in time.

After 5 hours

Man I never get enough sleep. Well duty calls. " ahh mr Potter, you are the second last one here. We are waiting for ms delacour". Hmm was she late cause I slammed a magically enhanced vibrator up her ass. It was enchanted so that the subject would never be able to orgasm but forever be on the edge by so little that a single poke will make them orgasm. Nahh.

She arrived almost 17 minutes later. She looked normal but I could notice that her walking stance was a bit different. Yay. Anyways the wand ceremony was almost the exact same as the books until my turn came. A large amount of people were curious about my wand.

" ah mr Potter, you have the strongest wand I have ever created and could hope to create." The reaction was almost immediate, the reporters almost religiously wrote down what ever ollivander was saying." Elder wood, blackthorn and thestral hair, thunderbird feather, basilisk horn, Phoenix feather. The more cores it has the harder to control it is. Seeing as the wand is completely under your control, you must have been extremely powerful."

Yeah that was making it to the newspaper. Seeing one wand with two cores was rare but three was unheard of(except one cas) and only Merlin himself was said to have 4 different cores. As long as they paint me in a positive light, I seriously don't mind. Fleur was the first to leave, after which I leisurely walked to the ror. She was somehow trying to orgasm but failing. I guess I need to reward her for good behavior.

Today was the imperious lesson and I was attending. Everyone was already used to seeing me come in during practical dada. The bushy haired girl had taken to ignoring me after she had failed against my plain logic and facts." The ministry says you aren't ready. I say it doesn't matter. It is better to fail here then in real life." He tries it on everyone but only Neville and the girls were able to make small actions against the commands but were unable to do practically anything else. It was a pretty nice morale booster for Neville. I had already gotten him a new wand.

"Mr Potter imperio" I didn't even flinch, I simply did not feel it. My mental focus was harnessed by almost a year of specialized training and nearly 1 and a half decades of mental fortitude training. The reason imperio is so legendary is that occulmency can not suppress it, the only way is pure mental focus. I was practically made for this type of spell.

" do a chicken dance""no" I simply turned on my heel and left. Seeing the girls getting controlled had left a bad taste in my mind so I was gonna decapitate a few dummies. After that I was gonna train them in resisting mental attacks. Maybe focus helps in wandless magic. Yeah and it may help in increasing willpower. My core is progressing very nicely and I believe that I may be able to advance by the 2nd task or after.

After finding the ror I was thinking of which technique to focus on. UI had reached a bottleneck and zangetsu had little room left to improve. Maybe increase mini susanoo into normal susanoo. Yeah that works. It is easy and time consuming. Hmm maybe I should get a stronger technique.

From where, fate stay night? No too complicated and many prerequisites. Dbz? No too high energy levels. Avatar? Already done. Pokemon? Not possible to replicate. Marvel? Too many different weak powers. Dc? Too many weak and not enough replicate able powers. Dxd? Too vast and not refined techniques. One piece? Not replicate able. Bleach? Too energy intensive.

So many universes, not enough powers. Some are not replicate able. Some take too much energy. Some are racial traits. Most are just way too weak. There are so many universes. Sheesh, anyway where is moldyshorts? In Lucy's body right. Lucy hasn't been seen in almost 5 months. There have been no murders or raids on anyone. None of the death eaters got called either. I had spiders tailing each and everyone one secretly.

The wand weighing ceremony made it to the front page along with my name in bold large letters. The fact that I had multiple cores like Merlin was outlined a lot but meh. I just need to ask tinky to feed Levi some cattle. The snake had been bothering me for food. Anyway the dementors haven't done anything. Yet. Daphne and trade had reached corporeal Abut they won't show me until all the other girls finish their own.

The room of hidden things was pretty large and tinky has been searching it for a while now. No wonder Harry didn't find it earlier. He must have taken Felix Felicis on that day to find it. My own horcrux had been devoured of all its memories and was basically an empty husk.

A soul without any memories is like a body without a soul. Sure it is there alive and well but it's life has no meaning. So it is basically a plain slate, if I remove it, there will be no resistance at all. Why have I not done that? Well I may or may not be using it for soul sacrificing magic. So I sacrificed part of Voldemort's soul to a ritual to empower me.

The ritual is extremely complicated and requires so many parts. I have been working on it for almost a year, back then the soul still had a few memories but now it is a clean slate. The rare parts can easily be arranged for cause I have all the money I could ever need and more. The amount of arthimancy I had scribbled onto the walls of the ritual room was enough to cover the walls of 10X10 meter room.

Imagine those unreasonably complicated quantum physics equations, that have been elaborated, yeah that is what I had done to the walls. Technically it was dark and extremely dark soul magic and sacrifice magic, both were banned before the ministry existed. Technically, lily also performed the darkest magic possible by sacrificing herself.

Anyway the ritual was extremely useful and boosted both magical and physical growth to high levels. This ritual will also be my last one as any other ritual that exists cannot co-exist with my own ritual. The girls knew nothing about this rituals, and I let it stay that way. The ritual takes place on full moon, which is in 12 days. What a coincidence that is the day I am releasing the cure I made from fenrir greyback so long ago.

My declaration of curing lycantropathy is to only one I haven't fulfilled. All of the light and my side believes that it is a matter of time while the dark side are saying that I am a spoiled brat who doesn't know how to do anything. Well 12 days are left for both the ritual and the release. The girls were in the ror. We were laying around or playing games cause we are bored.