Chapter 19

Ravenclaw hufflepuff match

Today's match was ravenclaw vs hufflepuff. It was a pretty easy match as hufflepuffs plays were to focused on passing the ball and teamwork to score at a decent rate. I dodged every blusher, thanks to godspeed. When I got the signal from the captain, I swooped in and caught the snitch that I had been eyeing since the beginning of the match. We were in the lead and were gonna face of against slytherin, who had beaten the gryffindor team.

I was ready being scouted as a possible quidditch captain candidate. I had no reason to decline so in the fourth year, I would become the captain. Though only I knew that I would instead be starting from the fifth year as the fourth year cancelled quidditch. The training and recruiting would be bit of a hassle.

The quidditch cup and house cup don't matter to me but it is a good way to pass the time and to increase my reputation. Winning the house cup makes me seem studious and smart but nerdy. Winning the quidditch cup makes me seem active and strong but a jock. The only way to be both is to win both. It is also a competition between the girls to earn as many points as possible.

Also my mastery of bankai was plateauing, so I started working on a new technique. Mini:susanoo. Basically I would make an armor around me out of a chosen element, in a certain shape. But progress is slow for lightning susanoo. Fire susanoo was much easier shape. The armor was around 7 feet tall, and made me look like a badass. I will be showing this to the girls sometime later.

Speaking of girls, they all finally reached the first step of elemental training. So I had a harem of wall/ water walking ninjas capable of dark magic and elemental destruction.

Classes were boring as ever and life was going slow. But I am getting more and more worried regarding the diary. Maybe Draco knows something? Lucy should have easily followed his masters orders and voldyshorts has no way to contact Lucy. I have heard rumors that the toad bitch is making an anti-werewolf legislation. That should be have been put in front of court before the 3rd year in canon. So I am involuntarily speeding up a few things.

Lupin already works under me to help with the financial side of things. He actually fainted when he heard the amount of money I had made with muggle investments. I basically asked him to invest in a few properties which I knew were gonna increase in value. So he had enough money to live for a few years on his own, he could have lived for far more but I had factored in the cost of wolfsbane lowered the time.

Sirius was also bothering me to prank everyone again. Apparently he was very proud of my prank on malfoy and thought I wanted to live up to the marauder legacy.sigh James was a bully, even if he matured a bit in front of lily, he was still a bully to the seventh year. A major part of this was everyone would laugh along with him. Only lily stood up to him. Even the teachers laughed or at the very least didn't punish them severely.

I have also done a few background activities. They are

1. Stopping Luna from being bullied.

2. Go through Ron's memories of the encounter with Lucy(nothing happened).

3. Investing in a few more stocks on the muggle side.

4. Made sure Sirius is not burning himself out

5. Checked for everyone's birthday

6. Created a few more orphanages and performed a few chivalrous activities as the Mystery illustrious investor.

7. Nearly finished going through toms memories

8. Signed up the girls and myself for U-13 again

9. Started tutoring a few hours a day

10. Freed Dobby(I had dobby throw a sock on Lucy's face) haha.

That's it. I found from dobby That Lucy never gave out the diary. Ohh he started writing in it. He was in distress because his reputation was in tatters, his allies couldn't help him without looking gay, his political power had diminished to unnoticeable and he had lost his shares on the prophet. He would be an ideal target. He also couldn't admit that he writes in a diary without the situation becoming even worse,hahaha. Karmas a bitch and I love it.

The amount of embarrassed draco is pales in comparison to the embarrassment of narcissa. Narcy would only get pitied looks from the women. Being forced to marry a gay dick is one of the worst fates. Some people(elves) had started the rumor that draco wasn't Lucy's son and that narcy wanted to divorce Lucy.

You know something about about lies? Tell them enough and they become truth. I had just destroyed an entire family with a prank. Do I feel regret.no! Death eaters were murdering, raping, massacres. He had created more orphans than I had seen. He had widowed more wives than the galleons in his vault and for what? Sadistic sick pleasure? I am by no means light or good. But I will not feel regret for my actions

But what about narcy and draco? They were innocent. Enablers are almost as bad as the criminals themselves. She had seen her husband raping, pillaging and murdering her own people and hadn't lifted a finger to stop it. And draco? Had voldy one he would have turned to him in an instant. And don't reply with peer pressure. He was the only student in the battle of hogwarts to join voldy. Even if he was raised by Lucy, he should have enough sense to not join the death eaters I don't care about the struggles, in the end he became a death eater.