Chapter 24

Platform 9 3/4

Fleur and apoline never visited me sadly but mike occasionally came by. The Eiffel Tower was pretty nice to look at. It was a bit open and the god damn galley was nearly a mile long. It had so many master pieces. I was no art connoisseur but I could appreciate good art when I see it. Anyway I hadn't progressed on anything other than my body and UI.

Today I am meeting the girls after almost 2 months and to be honest I miss them, that being said they should be in the first compartment reserved for me, by myself. The girls have been sending me messages through to the rings I gave them.

Daphnes father was the only obstacle in the girls freedom. He had wanted her to get married to draco before I ruined him, now he is happy with me beacuase I have my own voting block. He wants daphne to be the only wife and give him an male heir along with being a house wife.

Hannah's parents were really kind and once they got over our unorthodox relationship and I proved that I cared for her daughter, they were okay with it if not a little cautious. They were really sweet to the other girls and surprisingly me as well. Susan's aunt already knew this was gonna happen and she knows me for 5 years and trusts me enough for To let Susan stay with me.

Traceys parents were a bit weirded out and still to this day saw me as some sort of unique person. Which to be honest is the most normal reaction and I completely understand.

Miss Weasley on The other hand was extremely ecstatic that Ginny and me were together. The fact that she was in basically a harem had not hindered her at all. She didn't mind the harem but she wanted Ginny to be an over glorified baby making machine like her. Ginny had aspirations in enchanting and quidditch. Sigh. Mr Weasley didn't mind his daughter working but was very hindered by the fact that I had a harem.

Percy had become an self righteous brat since he had become an prefect and was bothering me until I showed him the very laws he had chosen to follow allowed me to marry as many girls as I want. Also on a side note Sirius gifted me the new fire bolt. So thanks.

One major diversion from history Is that peter pettigrew escaped and that dementors had been sent out. I couldn't do anything since I was in France and most of my voting block didn't have the connections to others. I had already mastered the Patronous charm. My animal was an eagle, the girls were still at the misty stage.

I researched and found out that even though this universe follows the books almost religiously, durmstrang is an all male school and beauxbatons is an all girls school contracting the books. Nicholas flames is actually from hogwarts for some reason instead of beauxbatons.

The compartment was noise proofed and locked and I made sure to remove any and all monitoring charms in preparation for a bunch of deprived nymphomaniacs. And since my prediction are more accurate than trelawney's, I was right. The entire ride composing of 9 hours was basically an orgy. Of course the girls had to rotate.

Speaking of trelawney, I had chosen arthimancy, runes and care of magical creatures. The girls had taken the same classes. Anyway once changing and applying a horrendous amount of cleaning charms, I checked the alert ward and sensed that nobody had tried to enter this train. The only reason the dementors check in canon is that they feel Harry's misery.

Once the train reached, we walked through the castle and onto the thestral carried wagons. A very dreamy voice was heard"The creatures pulling the cart are beautiful" the people seemed like they wanted to mock the poor girl, but my public announcement of hating bullys from last year stopped them. "They are thestrals, only those who have brushed with death and understood its significance can see them. It is said that the most powerful wand in existence, merlins staff, was made from thestral tail hairs."

That was a easily debunkable fact since their was no proof of merlins wand actually having thestral hair but they are too moronic to understand that. This also showed that loony Luna may just be more capable then them. Shesh. We fell into our places in the great hall. I can't bother to remember who all important are sorted this year. Last year should have been Ginny and Luna but I had Ginny join us in the first year.

Dumb as a door went on ahead to introduce hagrid and to my utter surprise moody to the care for magical creatures and dada respectively. I don't know if he is fake or real but all the signs are showing him to be real. He doesn't even have the flask. I hope he is real. Flitwick may be able to duel but moody knows how to fight.

"This year quidditch is cancelled-"" you have got to be kidding me"" no I am not kidding but I do know a wonderful joke about a dwarf and a gian-"cough cough" haha I am sorry but as I was saying, this year we shall be holding.... the triwizard tournament."

Absolute pandemonium broke out. The younger student were asking ravens nest and the older students were practically bouncing in their seats. I on the other hand smiled at the chaos. Chaos was my absolute favorite thing. The girls were also not behaving like a bit of drugged monkeys. After the commotion calmed down a bit, dumb as a door went on to explain the other schools lodgings and blah blah blah. He then mentioned that the age limit was 16 rather than 17 in the books.

I had asked Rita to print about the tournament earlier, so she had her scoop completely ready and was just waiting for the signal I had just given her to post it. She had emphasized the pitiful defenses and wrote that I had claimed that I could beat it, which I easily could with a fishing rod or an air plane or a animal or bait or have an older student do it for me.

The news reached the school and by this point no one was even surprised. Some had asked me if their names could also be included, since I had no reason to decline, I accepted.

While waiting for the delegations to arrive, I was bored so I went to Cedric and talked to him about a few things and made a twilight joke. He never understood what I meant.