Chapter 9

2 months later

Today is the day. Halloween. The worst day of a year for original Harry, but for me I couldn't care about that. Today is the troll attack. I've made sure to behave normally(relative) in DADA just in case. Now I have three options-

1. Ignore hermione and leave her to fate

2.wait till announcement then search

3. Search Before announcement

Il go for option.2. In all three options I can increase my reputation and credibility.

Ah, quirell just came in and fainted in the fakest faint I've ever seen but again mages are morons. Now the head master bring a complete moron asks the students to go to their common rooms, before anything could happen I stood up on a table and shouted "the slytherin dorms are in the dungeon and the troll is also in the dungeon, why can't we just stay here?"... silence. Nobody answered, then Ronald weasley said "hermione isn't here I heard she is in the bathroom" in an obvious attempt to pass on the blame. Dumbeldore regaining his bearing asked the students to stay here, while he and the teachers looked for hermione.

Ok so first major change happened instead of hermione finding the troll the troll came to the great hall. Yay. Everyone started panicking so I shouted "every one who knows bobarda maxima say it with me now" it turns out 25 bobarda maxima are enough to turn a troll Into a bloody mess. I then made a show of passing out

By the next day everyone was talking about how Harry Potter has single handedly turned a troll into paste with wandless magic. Turns out the elves are very good at spreading rumors. The day after that everyone is talking about how Harry Potter not only became the youngest seeker in a 100 years but also donated a fortune (a days earning) for everyone in quidditch to have equal brooms. After all the way to a mages loyalty is quidditch.

It was the third day after the troll attack that hermione was allowed outside of the infirmary. She came to me an apologized to me. How? With a major blush on her face, so she has fallen to the Harry Potter charm huh, passive legimency shows that she has a major thing for rule breakers. Explains so many things in canon.

It is Christmas yay since the girls are going home and Sirius has been bothering me too meet moony, I guess I might as well go back, plus I already read 30% of the ror library and I am missing about 70% of potters restricted section and don't get me started on blacks restricted section. I think I finished only 10% of it.

It turns out that the ministry is planning on holding a ball. Hmmmmmm you know what "Tinky set up a Christmas ball, you have a week, tell me if you need more house elves."."no master we be enough". Hmm this is the second ass kick I am giving to the ministry.

So I held a huge ball in the potter manor for Christmas. Turns out fudge doesn't understand the law of the jungle, so he still held the ministry ball ,huh. Only light and grey families were invited and since refusing would make you look dark, everyone came. The only hiccup was that I had to dance with five stunning girls. Thank god for my physical exercise otherwise I wouldn't have had the stamina. The only families at the ministry ball were dark families. The ministry ball was known as the dark ball and since fudge was also there he was associated with the scum, permanently tarnishing his reputation.

The many songs were pretty fun but the best thing was after everyone was gone. Me and the girls exchanged gifts. I got Hannah a rare plant, daphne a dove pendent, Susan a Stag bracelet, Tracey a infinite snake bracelet and Ginny a beautiful dress. I got books from hermione(I got her fantastic beasts), cloak from dumb as a door(I sent him thick woolen socks), nimbus 2000 from Sirius(I sent him a book about enchanting vehicles) and a few rare books from the girls.

I preferred the heartfelt gift exchange over the ball anyway. What's the point of having more money and wealth if you can't be happy with it.? I would just prefer to be with family. I also broke a milestone. No I didn't become a solid core, nope, I got kissed by all 5 of them...

They felt a bit young but since I don't have any personal memories of my personal life other than fiction so I am pretty much 11-12.

They were really nervous, so I had to show them appreciating by kissing and since 5 of were snagging like hell we all slept in abed together. Sirius once again tried to tease me but I guess he didn't learn his lesson so after a few barbs I came out the victor.yay!

After breakfast the girls had to return to their families, they showed me their disappoint by kissing. So guess this is a thing ,meh why not?

Today I have invited moony back to potter manocr.he should be arriving about right now. "Mister wolfy is here""ok" I got up and entered the guest room. Inside the room was a man with shabby appearance at best. His clothes were shredded and he had a pornstache.

"Hello moony, I guess Sirius told you about how I am?" I am pretty unique hehe."yeah he told me about pushing for laws regarding werewolf rights and treatment. Thank you" he looked genuinely happy.good."I didn't do it just for you I did it for every sing werewolf in the nation who suffers discrimination" basically I used bullshit jutsu: patriotic speech.

IT ended with him working under me. This was so he could earn enough to at least get some good clothes