Chapter 31

Ministry ball

Today is the ball held by fudge for embarrassing me or as he officially put it' to judge the mistakes of the people of great britain' haha. What is my plan? To crash his party and turn this completely against him, by using his own plan in his own ball against his own people. Thanos was right, some people need to be gone for the greater good, sometimes random sometimes the evil must be done away.

Now that doesn't mean I will kill them, oh no. It just means they need to lose all their influence. The Godspeed training had been going pretty well. It was around 5X times faster. UI was more of a mental state than physical but now my body can sustain it without much stress. My physical training had to be increased by a large amount but I have good news regarding that.

I was able to increase gravity up to 2X times and then heal my self with parsel magic. I still run 10 km around the lake but that is way more for mental discipline then for anything else.

Also I gained the ability to thunder away from the thunderbird feather in my wand. Anyway where was I? Oh yeah fudges ball. It is under half way complete and fudge had just started his defamation when I walked in. The ball was pretty normal and bland. The minister looked like he was about to explode with joy. His smile had made a lot of people wary of him. The reporters were also here, they looked pretty confused about why they were here.

Haaha I shall let you mongrels observe the great and mighty Gilgamesh's talk with the filthy ministry's leader. He shall be nothing but the dirt on my shoe you faker!!!!

"Lord Potter is just a boy and has too much power and is using it inefficiently, don't you agree lord Weasley." Arthur looked really uncomfortable since I was pretty good but I had his daughter in my harem. He couldn't refuse attending the ball either since he works at the ministry." I personally believe I am using my power very efficiently and with the counsel of many wise men, thank you minister for your unwanted opinion " The surprise on his face was hilarious.

"Also all of my power was earned. I personally made my own voting block while your own is of questionable company is it not? You are also extremely corrupt and incompetent. You let peter pettigrew escape and you broke the no sexual relationship policy enforced for generations by doing acts so disgusting that her political the foul would turn his nose away from you."

"But he has used his powers much more wisely then you" ahh lord nott always to the rescue.not." Maybe I would better understand if you gave me an example of his great use of power. Because I have many examples of his misuse over use"... silence hah he hasn't done anything worth mentioning and they know it. By now every person is looking towards nott and fudge for an answer about his competence

" He placed the dementors after the es-"" first of all, Peter pettigrew escaped due to ministry's incompetence, so even if they caught him it would be more of an duty than an achievement. Second of all, they didn't capture anyone, hell they may as well be haunted decoration. Also the fact that it took you one minute to say one good thing about your own minister says a lot about you. And that's ignoring the fact that what you said was wrong and contradictory."

The entire room was searching insides of their own heads( some literally) for anything worthwhile fudge has done that he himself didn't cause. The only things that came to mind were even more negative things that he had done by proxy like hire umbitch, imprison lord black, let pettigrew escape and sexual relationship with the toad was a completely different can of worms. I mean like everyone hated umbitch. She was an amalgamation of the things that are wrong with humanity mixed with the things wrong with animals, steeped in sewage and then in sugar.

" Please if you find anything positive about the minister, please tell me. The rarity of such a fact if higher than my own bank account" I had simultaneously defamed fudge and made people unconsciously aware of how rich I am. Yay! After chatting with all the light lords and not giving the dark lords any time of the day, I left. I was getting worried about daph and Astoria. She was pretty cute and nice to talk to. I had practically shamed lord greengrass since he is an asshole.

It was a pretty complicated situation which had to be maneuvered through. I had already modified the ring so that they could escape even if wards block them. Daph is about as powerful as her dad and is pretty strong. It was Astoria I was worried about. She was a maledictous the only cure I could have thought of was an animagus transformation.

He girls were preparing for their own breakthrough except Ginny and fleur. Ginny cause she was younger than us and would take more time and fleur because she was still in the dark stage of liquid. The ball was reported the very next day but I hadn't the time for that. It was time for the second task.

Authors note: next story has been decided. The next fic I will write will be an self insert in avatar the last airbender with harem and gender bent sokka. It will be similar to the show except mc will try his best to learn all the sub elements and stop the war. It will only begin after this story has ended though. Also this story will end when Voldemort dies and maybe a epilogue. Thanks for the support. I was torn between avatar, dc, Ben 10 and marvel but I decided to listen to you guys thanks.