Chapter 8

1 week later

It's been 1 boring week of classes. Do you know why, because I know everything, so instead of going the hermione way(answering all questions) I went the kakashi plus shikamaru route. Basically I had all my notes written in advance by modified quills(they though it was by hand) and slept during class. At first the teachers were somewhere between angry and annoyed, however that changed after answering each question correctly without looking up.

So while the teachers were okay, if not a little disgruntled, but granger was out for blood. Once she annoyed me so much (first day), I put a silencing charm on her with a wave of my hand, which was removed by the teacher(flitwick), at the end of every class I would make use of passive legimency , trained body and newly acquired(stolen) marauders map, to disappear and reappear all over the castle to hide from her.I also had the elves spread rumors that I was at newt level and how I sleep in class and still come in first in every class. These rumors infuriated her even more then before

Potions was interesting as I answered all the questions correct snaps simply replied with "ten points from ravenclaw for cheating"."that makes no sense you have no proof"."you dare ask me for proof".now I may have reacted a tiny biiit too aggressively. "Yes you overgrown dungeon bat who smells worse than the apothecary". Snape fumed with anger and turned away. At dinner the points were returned by dumbeldore and since then every class has been one of 3 possibilities

1.pop quizzes between us where he asks the toughest of question, while I ask him 1st year questions in a baby voice to annoy him

2.shouting match usually ends with me winning(100%win rate)

3.stare down usually broken by the bell(100%tie rate)

I had also taught the girls. So while they were ahead of the portion at the least they could study the books thay have read but not understood during class. Also legimency was a godsend when dealing with puberty stricken girls who make things 10 X more compliacated. Of course I immediately started teaching all the children of the light and grey families while making no moves to incorporate the children of the dark families. That is how the rumor that Harry Potter single handedly brought slytherin to last place because Malloy annoyed him. This rumor also cut malfoys reputation in the school.

I also introduced the room of requirement to the girls and it became our central hub. We would cuddle there, train there etc. I made sure to shower them with love to remove any doubt that I did not love them. I also made sure they were not damsels in distress but someone I knew I could cover my back.

I also made a breakthrough from dark red core to Extremely dark red core. I think, I should wait for solid stage before I turn into an animagus.

The girls also made a breakthrough to pale red. Now while that may not sound impressive and that's because compared to me it's not, but I am an anomaly, so ignoring me. A couple of 11 year girls are stronger than the average mage , that is a very impressive Feat and I made sure they knew that.

Also my diet(high protein , low fat) was noticed and when asked about it, I replied with "training". When a slytherin said that my training has no results, I raised an eyebrow along with my shirt to show my clenched muscles. It was a complete coincidence that a second sweaty muscular Harry Potter happened to surface that day on witches weekly and daily prophet again.

One day suddenly I was called to the headmasters office. Here I found daphne and Tracey along with draco alongside crabbe and goyle who looked like they had undergone a war with Lucy standing next to them ." now Harry, miss greengrass hear has injured mr Malloy in self defense and has said that you have allowed it. May I know why?"huh so this is his plan, ok " may I ask what you want me do to. Daphne when someone attacks you instead of fighting back you should become a punching bag ok" I said in a sarcastic manner.

"Listen hear you br-""MR Malfoy if I punched your very punchable face would you hit me back?"."of course I would, do you take me for a coward.""no I take you as a moron. If you can hit me back, what reason does daphne and Tracey have to not hit your retarded son"..."no answer huh, well this is settled as such I will be leaving with Tracey and daphne" and then I left with daphne and Tracey, one in each arm.

I took them to the room of requirement sat them down and talked to them and they were feeling fine so I let them go .

Today we're gonna have flying classes. The whole incident could've been stopped hooch with a spell and Harry could've just accioed nevilles ball. So that's what I did. After Neville started falling I took out my wand and used a overpowered cushioning charm. So he didn't break any bones but hooch still took him to the infirmary. When draco picked up the remembrall , I said " huh didn't know malfoys were thieves, but that explains how The Inbred retards made so much money." This time malfoy straight up Lunged at me like an amateur.hahaha I didn't train my body for no reason. So I beat him to a pulp took him too the infirmary .

Now somehow the rumors of malfoys thievery, my magical greatness, wandless magic, newt level knowledge and snapes abysmal teaching somehow made it into the daily prophet. I didn't do a thing. Nope! After all asking elves is not directly interfering is it?