Chapter 12

The next day

And I finally finished my achieving animagus form. It was a Steelers sea eagle. It is a nearly extinct, heavy eagle with a wingspan of 2,5 meters. It is known as the most deadly eagle. It has enhanced vision. I've read that some abilities trickle down from animagus form down into their normal form. This was true for me as my eyes became much much sharper. It was beyond 20,20 vision. The girls also liked petting the most dangerous eagle in existence, so I let them pet me.

Good news the girls broke through from pale red to normal red core.

Ahh where was I , yeah, exam results I got O-plus in every single sublject, Much to the horror of granger who had gotten an O in potions and herbology and O-plus in all other subjects. The fact that I beat her, even though I was tutoring other students was too much for the frail mind of a 11 year old. There were no extra points awarded at the end of the year, so the results were inevitably predicatable and ravenclaw came first, Griffyndor came second, hufflepuff came in a close third and slytherin Only had about half of hufflepuffs points.

After that we came back to the train station and were ready to depart. We sat in a cabin as usual, this time with Han on my lap and Daph and Trace on either side. We had just finished an intense snogging session and were just cuddling, when I felt someone try and remove the lock I placed on the door. I could sense their intentions(from solid stage breakthrough abilities) were to humiliate me, so I simply enhanced The locking charm with extra magic.

I was also thinking about what color would be the crystal stage. There are two possibilities

1. You will have a pure white core if you haven't let the dark magic take over you or you will have a pitch black core if you have fallen to the dark side.(i wonder if shagging narcissa and tellind draco "No I am your father" counts as falling to the dark side)

2. It is a certain color based on either magical properties or physical personality or soul characteristics.

I believe They was either sent by Lucy(lucious) or by the Willy wonka(fudge) or by the deformed toad(umbitch) or any of the dark fa- I have a lot of enemies, huh. I already put a bunch of charms on the presents I gave to the girls throughout the years. They all had a tracking, heartbeat monitor, emergency port key and messaging features and most importantly a SOS signal.

I also personally trained them and explained my theories to them once their occulmency was good enough. They know about me being a asshole but, they still love me. It's a indescribable feeling of contentment and happiness flew through me. Their cores are now at medium red, so I have taught them how to use dark arts without turning dark. I also taught them a few martial arts just incase they don't have their wands.

Also nowadays I am facing a dilemma. Should I focus more on quantity of my core or quality? I mean it doesn't change the end result. If I condense it first my core becomes dense and any and all magic will be immediately converted to the dense energy. But if I go with quality I can gather all the energy very easily, but condensing will be a bitch.hmmm

I have been experimenting with magic in my holidays. It seems I have an affinity for fire and lighting. It doesn't mean I can't use other elements, it's just that these elements come to me easier than the rest. I guess the thunderbird and Phoenix weren't chosen randomly. Make me think if the other cores represents affinities.

My other cores were thestral hair, acromantual spike and basilisk horn. The thestral hair is most likely due to me being reborn. Basilisk horn is most likely for my parsel magic(the subject was very hard to find books on but I found a few healing books).

Then what the hell is acromantula spike for? Maybe I should try and see if can I control venom. That would also make me immune to all poisons or toxins. Can I control spiders(maybe I can call myself spidermage). Let's find out.

After experiments

Yes I can control spiders. Now you might be asking how is that useful. It turns out that spiders are very good at collecting information. Especially since no magic spiders can bypass wards. So I've installed a few spiders on Lucy and deformed toad and Willy winky

Sadly I can't control venom but I have a immunity to most toxins but even that has a downside , I can't use potions on myself. Think of potions are changing the mages body for things that the immune system doesn't want, now normal immune systems can barely sense potions let alone stop the. But my immune system destroys all potions it comes into contact with.

I have also tested how far I can resist extreme temperatures, the affinities I have make me immune to heat and lightning. Do you know what this mean? I may be able to use flame travel or the even more badass option, lightning travel.hahaha. All my fantasy of teleporting through lightening shall be fulfilled. However travel is a very faraway level I think it might be crystal stage dark or crystal stage extremely dark.

Turns out I was right regarding the thestral hair. I have no control over life or death. Though the basilisk horn makes my parsel magic stronger. I've never noticed because a always use parsel magic wandlessly and chantlessly. The woods act like a binding agent and are very powerful in their own right. Yeah